PDA

View Full Version : C30 review in CAR.

don kalmar union
Oct 4th, 2006, 15:17
Have a look at www.carmagazine.co.uk

They give the C70 T5 FIVE STARS.

Just about the best motor mag. in the world, bar none, opinionated, informed, call it what you want, but, a first class review for Volvo.

Regards, Don.

www.kalmar-union.com

gnhuk
Oct 4th, 2006, 18:59
Compared to the opposition refered to I prefer the looks of the C30, if (a) I had the money and (b) I wanted a car of that class I'd buy one. Next door neighbour has a 5 door A3, a friend has the 3 door version both can only be described as bland. There is a 1 series Beemer across the road and that is plain ugly - BMW's are far too common to be a premium brand anymore.........

I would like to have an S40 D5 next...........

2.4TSE
Nov 14th, 2006, 16:48
Have a look at www.carmagazine.co.uk

They give the C70 T5 FIVE STARS.

Just about the best motor mag. in the world, bar none, opinionated, informed, call it what you want, but, a first class review for Volvo.

Regards, Don.

www.kalmar-union.com

Well, four stars to be pedantic, but yes, a great review of a great little car. Am so, so, tempted by a C30 T5, no doubt with BSR PPC winging through the post soon afterwards too, despite there being nowt wrong with the missus' Pug it would replace and the financial lunacy of replacing something that doesn't need replacing!

Yes, the C30 has that certain factor!

Will probably do as I usually do with a new car; I'm not in the least interested in being first, so buy after the second year's production has started.

CTCNetwork
Nov 14th, 2006, 16:50
Hi,
I'm not in the least interested in being first, so buy after the second year's production has started.
A wise decision, miss out on the bugs in the first couple of runs.. :D

Des. . . ;)