PDA

View Full Version : P1800 spares prices

Burdekin
Jan 24th, 2020, 15:13
I’m currently in the middle of re-arranging my workshop and I’ve been getting rid of some stuff to make room. I’m undecided if it’s worth selling some of my P1800 spares or whether I just hold on to them for now. Spares prices have gone up but I’m not in the loop how much stuff is worth so asking for estimates of how much a very good bonnet (pics showing the only rust so a tiny repair required which I would do before selling) and a mint boot lid with no rust would be worth in the UK?

123GT-AMAZON
Jan 26th, 2020, 14:24
If you do sell the bootlid PUT ME Down buddy for it I will pay what you want , as they hard to find and prices are pull a figure and stand by it !

Kind regards
Robert.w

Burdekin
Jan 26th, 2020, 19:26
If you do sell the bootlid PUT ME Down buddy for it I will pay what you want , as they hard to find and prices are pull a figure and stand by it !

Kind regards
Robert.w

Hi Robert, asking £400 for the bootlid and £600 for the bonnet. The rust on the bootlid is just some staining from chips on the edge, it is nothing and I’ve just left it as is to show but will treat it and put some gal spray over to keep good. I also have a 240 axle converted for an Amazon if interested, pics attached and £250for the axle.