PDA

View Full Version : 95% complete 121 for parts or rebuild

william patton (Guest)
Aug 12th, 2001, 13:39
i have access to a fairly complete 121 e-reg. all panels apart from one door are in excellent condition including the front wings which i have been told are hard to find. the engine is missing things like the dizzy,plugs and leads and i cannot verify its condition.the interior looks complete and in good condition.
I have been told that it requires welding underneath but i do not know to what extent(expect the worse).
the complete car is available for £200.00 or if i get enough interest i would be willing to part out.
Please do not ask me specific questions about this car as i know nothing about 121's but again if interest is shown i will find out what i can.

Baz (Guest)
Aug 16th, 2001, 12:07
I've a 120 at the moment.

Where are you in the country, I would like to have a look.. To see if its restorable or if there are parts I need if you break it..

My tel is 0117 9629503

(Bristol)

william patton (Guest)
Aug 17th, 2001, 04:32
unfortunatly i am miles away from you , up in the wirral near chester. i might be able to get a piccy or two if your interested though.as i say the panels are mint i would be willing to send what you need before payment so you could make your own mind up.

ed
Mar 4th, 2002, 23:25
I know it's a long shot, but have you still got the car or any parts?
Cheers Ed