PDA

View Full Version : Stereo/DVD: - CD Problems

mikeluke
Mar 19th, 2007, 09:42
Has anyone out there had any problems playing CDs on their XC90? I have the 6 stack in-dash systems and it just cuts out in the middle of a track - seems worse with CDRs ripped on my PC but also does it with 'regular' CDs. I am going to take it in to the dealers but was looking for any other experiences from other owners.

Many thanks

Mike

tem
Mar 19th, 2007, 12:07
Has anyone out there had any problems playing CDs on their XC90? I have the 6 stack in-dash systems and it just cuts out in the middle of a track - seems worse with CDRs ripped on my PC but also does it with 'regular' CDs. I am going to take it in to the dealers but was looking for any other experiences from other owners.

Many thanks

Mike

I have heard that there can be problems with home made CD's. Being slightly thicker, they can jam in the player.

tem.

patl
Mar 20th, 2007, 13:17
Hi Mike,

Mine has had problems with Phillips CD-RW discs. If I burn using a slower speed it is better. However, I now use Maxwell CD-Rs and have never had a problem with them. Never had a problem with ones I buy either. Do you have a good CD-writer on your PC ??

Regards,
Patrick.