PDA

View Full Version : 440 Turbo 1992 For Sale complete car or spares

MicMac
Oct 15th, 2008, 22:53
Hi,

I have a 1992 440 turbo in black which I'm selling complete or for spares, the car has been in my mothers garage for the last 5 years, she has told me to shift it a month ago as she's sick of the sight of it?? This is a great looking car so not sure what her problem was.. perhaps wanted to get access to her garage!! So it now takes pride of place on my drive but I need the space and the memories are too much to bear everyday i see it probably the best(reliable/looking) car I've had.

The car has a problem going into reverse gear(sometimes)(linkage??), Exhaust needs welding at a join but OK and easily fixed, needs a battery and bonnet catches need replaced as they were rusted and had to take them off to open bonnet to start it but apart from that engine etc seems fine drove really well after not being started/ran for some time.

Good condition standard volvo turbo alloys and tyres, car was MOT'd 1 month before I took it off the road in 2003 due to the exhaust and gear linkage(just to lazy to get it fixed at the time and had another car and moved away from mothers so I forgot about it), so everything else brakes etc should be in good order, car has lowered suspension by 40mm i think, bodywork is in good order too if anyone is intrested in buying the full car or needing parts from it please let me know.

Regards
Iain

PS I can send photo's if required, also car is in central Scotland