PDA

View Full Version : 480 E S on Ebay

Laney760
Feb 16th, 2009, 00:00
There's a Volvo 480 E S on Ebay, first time I've seen one of these, wonder if any forum members own one. Would make a nice project for someone

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=140300648844

ahal
Feb 22nd, 2009, 07:00
I just clicked on the link and the car of course is now sold, but instead up came a little picture of a Fiat Doblo, which I found traumatic to look at. I will never forgive you!

It's a cheap car for someone ... £199. We'll all be kicking ourselves in a few years' time for not tucking a few of these away while they were cheap ... that is unless someone from VOC bought it :)

Thanks for the linky, always interesting to see what's going on.

Citizen.Agfa
Feb 22nd, 2009, 08:28
I just clicked on the link and the car of course is now sold, but instead up came a little picture of a Fiat Doblo, which I found traumatic to look at. I will never forgive you!

It's a cheap car for someone ... £199. We'll all be kicking ourselves in a few years' time for not tucking a few of these away while they were cheap ... that is unless someone from VOC bought it :)

Thanks for the linky, always interesting to see what's going on.

Doesn't actually state on the eBay link that the car is sold, it states that "Bidding has ended for this item", and "reserve not met", so it might still be gettable, only not for the giveaway price of £199, natch!

C.A.

ahal
Feb 23rd, 2009, 03:46
Doesn't actually state on the eBay link that the car is sold, it states that "Bidding has ended for this item", and "reserve not met", so it might still be gettable, only not for the giveaway price of £199, natch!

C.A.

Damn!

Three years on and NOW you tell me? :-P