PDA

View Full Version : bright bumper trim

arcturus
May 24th, 2009, 20:53
hi, anybody know of a source for bright bumper trim for 940 / 960?
George

Blue 8
May 24th, 2009, 21:00
hi, anybody know of a source for bright bumper trim for 940 / 960?
George

Do you mean some thing to clean it with or new trim ?

arcturus
May 26th, 2009, 19:44
i mean the trim which fasrens on to the top surface of the bumper.

Chris740R
May 28th, 2009, 10:55
Have you got a picture of what you're looking for? I cant think of anything you put on top of the plastic bumpers apart from that reflective sticky tape.

Jim760
May 28th, 2009, 11:33
i knwo what hes talking about, hes after the chrome that runs along the top of the bumpers on the 760 and 960's.. but my god, your so unlucky, had i seen this last friday i could of sent you a choice of 2 full sets to fit the estates. they went in the skip i'm afraid.

Laney760
May 28th, 2009, 13:01
i knwo what hes talking about, hes after the chrome that runs along the top of the bumpers on the 760 and 960's.. but my god, your so unlucky, had i seen this last friday i could of sent you a choice of 2 full sets to fit the estates. they went in the skip i'm afraid.

Throwing Volvo parts in a skip? Isn't that a bannable offence on here? (only kidding)

On the subject of the chrome trim on our 760/960s does anyone know where we get the chrome trim that runs between the different lights in the rear light units on the saloons? My new one doesn't have it, the old one does and they look very mismatched. Thanks

Jim760
May 28th, 2009, 13:09
Throwing Volvo parts in a skip? Isn't that a bannable offence on here? (only kidding)

On the subject of the chrome trim on our 760/960s does anyone know where we get the chrome trim that runs between the different lights in the rear light units on the saloons? My new one doesn't have it, the old one does and they look very mismatched. Thanks

i know, shocking i could do such a thing.. had to be done though :( anyhoo, onto the lights.. mien are black also, i liked the chrome so want it again.. i beleve thers a tape you can buy.. sota like stick on chrome.. it looks like mtal, feels liek metal but it isnt.. i dunno what it is lol ive not seen any for a long times though.. last time i ever recall seeing it was about 3 years ago in a A1 motorstores shop. *needs to get his arse out and look for it in motoroworld or somewhere*