PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 440 Exellent condition!!

B1LLVTR
Aug 13th, 2009, 16:38
Hello people,

here i am selling my volvo 440 which unfortunately last week was written off as a cat c the car is immaculate and has been in the family from day 1 its got 15,000 miles genuine with all service history the bodywork is immaculate and has accessory wheels, its the 440 SE Auto 1.8 Petrol just had new leads and plugs, and also just had a brand new battery worth £80 also comes with all manuals and even delivery receipts from the factory, the condition is outstanding and i have never seen a car of this age in this condition sat in grandma's garage for years but sadly someone in a red van decided to pull out on me last week so now need little repair work pictures before and after are below this car is very genuine and im looking for around £350, im selling as i dont have time nor the money to repair the car as i had a spare car anyway just would rather it go to someone who is going to love it instead or wreck it so thought i would put it up on forum before it goes on ebay, the car only had 3 owners all being in the family and 2 of which were the same person as it switched back. it has m.o.t till september 2009 and amazingly the car still drives perfect!! as it was driven from the accident luckily on around the corner by police officer and even he said it felt fine. really dont want to get rid of the car but i know otherwise it will just sit on the driveway and think its done too much sitting round :D you can call if u want to view the car call Bill on 07590724088 or u can email me at djslime@aol.com .

B1LLVTR
Aug 31st, 2009, 19:11
thought someone would have wanted the car being a volvo forum lol this car is rare in the condition its in with a bit of tlc would of made basically a reliable brand new car car is now on ebay.

B1LLVTR
Sep 6th, 2009, 15:11
car has sold on ebay but think the guy is messing me around and also is not english so i think i would be willing to knock the price down to £200 if anyone is interested!! this car is now just sitting on drive and has been for 4 weeks or so.

Cheers.