PDA

View Full Version : 440/460 free spares

Volvo Dave
Sep 13th, 2009, 18:24
Hi all I currently have my old 460 sat on the driveway. Its a 1995 (M) model with the 2.0i engine. The engine is in perfect running order and before the car got laid up it was 100% reliable. The car has a manual gearbox and I also have a spare gearbox sat in the boot allong with spare alternator, starter, injectors, inlet manifold, throtle, etc. The only downside is the clutch was nackered but easely repaced with the engine out of the car. The car has two good headlights/clear indicators and decent rust free front wings. So if anyone in the north east or elsewhere if you want to travel wants to grab some spares drop me a PM and then arrange to come and get what you need. All the spares are free the only catch is you come and get them! :thumbs_up:

Volvo Dave
Sep 15th, 2009, 16:28
Had a couple of guys enquiring about taking the car for scrap last night so I have asked them to come back in a couple of weeks to give time for any spares removal. So come on guys free spares come and get them!

Volvo Dave
Sep 15th, 2009, 21:35
Just an admendment im in north east england. The car is the one in this thread...
http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=43293

dcw
Sep 21st, 2009, 12:51
Hi Dave

I have PM'd you...

David

Volvo Dave
Sep 21st, 2009, 14:53
Just to let you all know the car has now gone the journey although I have a few spare bits that I managed to get off.

Volvo Dave
Sep 23rd, 2009, 22:09
After sorting David out with a few spares for his very nice 480 celebration I still have the following bits available. 2 x clocks, 1 x speedo cable, 1 x boot spoiler for a 440 in metalic green, 2 x clear indicators, a pair of rear lights for 95 460 (orange indicators), near side rear light with clear indicator, 440 high level brake light, spare wheel.

dcw
Sep 24th, 2009, 09:57
Thanks very much for the bits & pieces Dave: a pleasure meeting you, and good luck with that 460: should look brilliant by the time you've finished!

David