PDA

View Full Version : 1991 Paris Blue 480 Turbo, 77k, 3 owners, FSH, Ex. Condition

Daniel M
Sep 15th, 2009, 23:13
Hi guys.

The world of 480 doesn't grip me as much as it once did. I'm enjoying having a life and money to spend :rofl: As you're well aware, my 480 sold some time back, but my Dad is now going to sell his. He cant justify a shopping trip and the occasional journey for the road tax and insurance anymore, and it is a shame to see it sitting in the garage all the time.

It is a shame to see the car up for sale, but he really does want to sell it to an enthusiast who'll look after it. He's looking at going to a diesel car for the lower road tax and mpg. And there's no point in trying to convince otherwise: he's made his mind up and i'm inclined to agree!

It's on eBay, so if anybody wants a seriously well looked after low mileaged 480, feel free to get in-touch or have a bid.

Linky linky (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290350386593#ht_702wt_1167)

Dan :D

Baffler
Sep 19th, 2009, 19:34
This truely is a lovely example :thumbs_up: Someone's going to get a really nice car.

Daniel M
Sep 19th, 2009, 23:07
Indeed!

Somebody is, I just hope they're an enthusiast...!