PDA

View Full Version : headlamp glass.

jez v40
Jan 11th, 2010, 13:12
as title, i need passenger side head light glass for 02 reg. v40 (bumped it today on way to school closed when i got there) it's clear glass. juet need glass not complete unit. HELP PLEASE

244T
Jan 11th, 2010, 18:57
Jez

have you tried Jump Leads in Lytham? Thaer is another breaker in Preston on Ribbleton lane i think, i diont know his no. but can call by some time soon of you wish?

tt82
Jan 11th, 2010, 19:03
There is a breakers in bury that i use for spares, just off Pimhole Road. I tend to pop by evey now and again looking for stuff, in my experience over the last year or so, ive not seen any phase 2 cars being broke. Im assuming there still valued well enough to be repaired or too damaged to be of use to a breaker.

Good luck in your search though

btsam
Jan 11th, 2010, 20:43
There is a breakers in bury that i use for spares, just off Pimhole Road. I tend to pop by evey now and again looking for stuff, in my experience over the last year or so, ive not seen any phase 2 cars being broke. Im assuming there still valued well enough to be repaired or too damaged to be of use to a breaker.

Good luck in your search though

have visited said breakers myself on many occassion as the ones in bolton are fairly naff, the one in bury especially the on near the end on the left hand side have always been good for odds and sodds but agree with tt, never seen a p2 ever in scrappers, always been p1's - from the OP's question does sound like he needs P2 headlight glass - ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VOLVO-S40-V40-04-HEADLAMP-GLASS-TWIN-REFLECTOR_W0QQitemZ290383973528QQcmdZViewItemQQptZ UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item439c3bc c98#ht_652wt_939

regards

s

jez v40
Jan 12th, 2010, 20:01
got a glass from braydon motor co, it's a replacment part £29 inc delivery.