PDA

View Full Version : Volvo 440 B18U ECUs for sale

jlgrosvenor
Jan 15th, 2010, 22:11
I purchased a couple of ECUs for my 1.8 si as a means of problem solving a starting/cut out fault. It turned out to be an ignition/fuel pump relay.

Anyway, I therefore have a couple of the ECUs for sale. One from a car with 54,000 miles and another from a car with 78,000 miles. I have no documentation to support this because they were removed from cars in the scrap yard by me, but both ECUs work fine. I am not sure which is which.

If you want one and want to collect, I can plug one in to my 440 and run it to prove it works before you take it away. I am often travelling around junctions 25 to 35 on the M1 if this makes things a bit easier.

Send me a message if you are interested.

jlgrosvenor
Nov 26th, 2011, 20:25
Obviously no interest in over a year so a long shot, but before I chuck these for recycling I thought I would give it another go.

£5 per ECU, not including delivery.

jlgrosvenor
Nov 27th, 2011, 21:59
I have taken some pictures to try and represent that these ECUs are in good working order. The contents of the pictures are as follows:

a) One picture shows all three ECUs in the footwell. I have numbered them with permanent black marker 1, 2 and 3. The numbers are circled in green in the image. I have left the ECU installed in my car in place, because I couldn't be bothered to unbolt it.

b) Another picture shows from the drivers perspective, the car running on ECU 1, with ECUs 2 and 3 in shot - look at (out-of-focus) RPM gauge showing tickover.

c) & d) Pictures from slightly outside the car. You should be able to make out that in these pictures, either ECU 2 or 3 is plugged in. You should also be able to make out in each case the the RPM gauge is showing tickover, hence both ECUs are in working condition.

I meant to do this today, but blooming forgot, so ended up doing it in the dark 5 mins ago. Better quality images are available on my photobucket page.

http://s772.photobucket.com/albums/yy10/smasheriser/

If not sold by next weekend, they will be scraped.
Postage with Royal Mail is £4.70

basillygoose
Sep 30th, 2012, 01:38
Is there any chance that you have not yet thrown those ECU's in the Garbage?