Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   Dog cage for V60 PE (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=319946)

milzibkit Sep 22nd, 2021 22:02

Did your car arrive? Any chance of posting any pictures - we have one on order and can't decide between grey or silver!

Poz2606 Sep 23rd, 2021 13:20

It did. Arrived Monday morning with 10 miles on the clock. Drove it at lunchtime 5 miles to get some fuel and the engine warning light came on.... It's now at the main dealer waiting for a pipe being delivered from Sweden....
Only got one photo but not sure how to upload on here??

Edit- Try clicking on my name - you may see a pic there... if i've done it right...

milzibkit Sep 23rd, 2021 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poz2606 (Post 2772840)
It did. Arrived Monday morning with 10 miles on the clock. Drove it at lunchtime 5 miles to get some fuel and the engine warning light came on.... It's now at the main dealer waiting for a pipe being delivered from Sweden....
Only got one photo but not sure how to upload on here??

Edit- Try clicking on my name - you may see a pic there... if i've done it right...

Oh no, sorry to hear that! Not what you want from a new car. Hopefully Volvo fix it quickly for you. Did they give you a loan car in the meantime?

The picture worked, thanks. It looks good in silver.

Tony Harrison Sep 23rd, 2021 17:07

So much for Marshall's (?) PDI.

My sympathy, not the new car experience you want.

Hope you enjoy the car, once fixed.

isleaiw Sep 25th, 2021 21:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by garethXC (Post 2770684)
Check out TransK9 boxes ( www.transk9.co.uk) they will have one to fit exactly to the space, plus they are excellent although expensive - you get what you pay for.

Another vote for these. I have one, no rattles, safe, secure, crash tested.

Your car wasn’t cheap, don’t your dogs deserve something as good...

ajdthomson Sep 26th, 2021 08:04

Volvo divider and dog gate

Hi - I went with the volvo divider and dog gate plus a hatchbag liner for the boot and have been extremely happy with it. Not cheap, but my spaniel loves the space and it is very secure and well made.

Poz2606 Sep 26th, 2021 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajdthomson (Post 2773405)
Hi - I went with the volvo divider and dog gate plus a hatchbag liner for the boot and have been extremely happy with it. Not cheap, but my spaniel loves the space and it is very secure and well made.

Do you think there would be enough room for 2 Sprockers with this combo? Been looking at the Travall system…

isleaiw Sep 26th, 2021 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poz2606 (Post 2773423)
Do you think there would be enough room for 2 Sprockers with this combo? Been looking at the Travall system…

Less space is good, they should have minimum space to be thrown in the event of an accident.