Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Amazon Estate Database 2016 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=246422)

Derek UK Nov 3rd, 2021 10:29

Thanks John re Tony. I wasn't sure but did think that had happened RIP.

Thanks Rust for the pic. I will change my database from dark to mid blue. More larger pictures would be much better. I can pm you my email address if you would like to send them direct. Thanks.

Rustinmotion Nov 3rd, 2021 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek UK (Post 2782281)
Thanks John re Tony. I wasn't sure but did think that had happened RIP.

Thanks Rust for the pic. I will change my database from dark to mid blue. More larger pictures would be much better. I can pm you my email address if you would like to send them direct. Thanks.

Yes send me the address I'm struggling to get the photos at the allowed size

rigwelted Nov 5th, 2021 10:56

Morning Derek, I’ve had PGN222E since May. It’s not on your list, does that mean your aware of it and have pictures?

Derek UK Nov 5th, 2021 15:07

I have it on my database and have 3 pictures. "£8500 eBay 1.8.19 Dealer Overdrive" white. Might have been sold at one point by Rob Whitton? Had a roof rack with suction feet on it. Not an estate type of rack. PM me your email address for the pics. 2 of them have it alongside NKD451F James/Heckflosse

My list isn't public so why do you think it isn't there?

rigwelted Nov 5th, 2021 17:48

Hi again, I’m quite new to all this. It was more a case of making sure you did have it. I don’t have much history but yes apparently it was once owned by Mr Wilton. Although I bought it from a chap in Huddersfield, still with the silly roof rack. I’ll try send my email.

listey Dec 2nd, 2022 06:49

MVT378E alive (just) in the North West.

Derek UK Dec 2nd, 2022 12:36

Thanks
MVT378E 6/1/1967 1/1/2013 Sorn Blue a previous owner was C Claydon Pictured with Roof rack VOC magazine Driver Winter '83

Pictures wanted if you are willing. Ta.

123GT-AMAZON Dec 2nd, 2022 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek UK (Post 2782830)
I have it on my database and have 3 pictures. "£8500 eBay 1.8.19 Dealer Overdrive" white. Might have been sold at one point by Rob Whitton? Had a roof rack with suction feet on it. Not an estate type of rack. PM me your email address for the pics. 2 of them have it alongside NKD451F James/Heckflosse

My list isn't public so why do you think it isn't there?

Nkd 451f was done ✅ fully restored and sold by me I had owned it a number of years and bought from James/ heckflosse ( was Pollys estate )

amazondean Dec 5th, 2022 20:38

My old white amazon estate is still on the road HHW305D if you have that one. I sold it to a guy called Roland Hurrel in 2011 i believe, and think he still might have it! I also owned DAK709C for a while some years ago, which does show in your list!

Derek UK Dec 6th, 2022 14:41

Both on my list. HHW with Dean as a previous owner. DAK was sold on eBay, possibly owned by "funkybeats" I remember being mildly interested. A back wheel came off when it was being driven home from SW london(?) to the south coast and slid into a ditch. I think it was written off. Coincidently the eBay listing said that it had just had some rear brake work done!! Woodruff key problem?