Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Generic Parts for Sale (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   2002 S60 breaking (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=133352)

Manzed Sep 9th, 2011 16:50

Paint code is one the engine bay ID Plate dude (right hand column, third row down). 452 Black Sapphire Metallic is what I'm after, so we have a match! How much for the fuel filler flap and postage too please? :D

lance1a Sep 9th, 2011 18:51

If it's easy enough to get off without having to remove half of the car you can have it for a fiver including postage. Seems a bit much but I still have to drive to the barns to do it. Fair? If so email me your details. Ta. Rob

NI_Volvo_Nut Sep 9th, 2011 19:26

I sent you an email about the caps on the back of the headlights, maybe you didn't get it? Anyway, would you sell them seperately or would you rather sell them with the lights?

lance1a Sep 9th, 2011 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by NI_Volvo_Nut (Post 981631)
I sent you an email about the caps on the back of the headlights, maybe you didn't get it? Anyway, would you sell them seperately or would you rather sell them with the lights?

Sorry...I got it but couldn't respond as I have less than 30 posts which is why I said for guys to email me for bits. Anyway.....I could let you have them...once again for a fiver incl postage.

NI_Volvo_Nut Sep 9th, 2011 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance1a (Post 981636)
Sorry...I got it but couldn't respond as I have less than 30 posts which is why I said for guys to email me for bits. Anyway.....I could let you have them...once again for a fiver incl postage.

Will send you a paypal now buddy ;)

lance1a Sep 9th, 2011 20:33

Cheers mate, much obliged. Will post monday for you if that's ok?

Manzed Sep 9th, 2011 20:36

Good stuuf, will definitely have the fuel filler flap off you. Could you price it up with both the rear lamps posted please? :)

lance1a Sep 9th, 2011 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Manzed (Post 981690)
Good stuuf, will definitely have the fuel filler flap off you. Could you price it up with both the rear lamps posted please? :)

Is that both rear lamp lenses or complete with bulb holders (inner sections) too? They are a bit bulky so I will have to get a postage cost for you in the morning. I would have thought (judging by what guys on ebay are asking for postage) that it should be about £12.00 each just for the postage.....seems a lot. I will double check though.

Manzed Sep 9th, 2011 22:21

Just the lenses required dude. Both of mine need replacing due to damage of one sort or another, but I am looking at replacing them with Facelift units in the future, so I hope for a quote on them for the moment please. I will certainly have the fuel filler flap though! :)

NI_Volvo_Nut Sep 9th, 2011 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lance1a (Post 981689)
Cheers mate, much obliged. Will post monday for you if that's ok?

Yep, thats fine buddy :)