Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Genuine Parts LOW PRICES!! (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=90850)

gavinsturley Jul 7th, 2010 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwarrior1981 (Post 679912)
Hi, can you get me anti roll bar rubber bushes (front and rear) for Volvo S60 2.4 D5 on "02" plates?
Thanks

Hello

Unfortunatley Volvo do not do the Bushes seperate on this vehicle so it will be a complete Anti Roll Bar rough prices of £150+

Thanks

bikergordy Jul 8th, 2010 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavinsturley (Post 635359)
Hello I am from Lookers Volvo in Colchester Essex.
We have now joined up with VOC to offer our services and Knowledge to help all. We have a wide range of Parts and Accessories at Low prices.
VOC customers get 10 - 15% Discounts. Also offering upto 40% off service items from Oil filters to Pads and Discs.

We also have what we call "aged stock" from Classic V70 Head units to S60 headlamps and many more. most of these items are cost price!

If you are interested please post comments/questions and we will be happy to help, or call on 01206 717300 ask for Gavin or email me on gavinsturley@lookers.co.uk.
Visit our website at www.evolvestore.co.uk

Went to Lookers Colchester yesterday for the first time. Customer service was 5* - I felt more like a hotel guest than a garage customer! Many thanks Gavin - car passed its MOT today!

newv50girl Jul 19th, 2010 11:44

Parts cost/compatibility Enquiry

Hi Gavin,

I'm hoping to have the USB/ipod interface installed soon. Could you let me know compatibility/price to have this work done. I have a V50 2010 plate, SE model. Performance Audio system without AUX input or mode button and no CD changer. Factory fitted bluetooth installed and portable SatNav.

Many thanks.

chelsea-jon Aug 17th, 2010 21:29

hello just brought a cheap volvo v70 on a R plate and it needs a few replacement parts

1 rear bumper
2 front drivers side indicator complete housing
3 electric mirror directional controller for drivers side door

oh the wife wants a tow bar fitted so also i price for that would be nice ,, thanks

S60D5-185 Aug 18th, 2010 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by gavinsturley (Post 635359)
Hello I am from Lookers Volvo in Colchester Essex.
We have now joined up with VOC to offer our services and Knowledge to help all. We have a wide range of Parts and Accessories at Low prices.

We also have what we call "aged stock" from Classic V70 Head units to S60 headlamps and many more. most of these items are cost price!

Visit our website at www.evolvestore.co.uk

Hi Gavin,

re your Discounted Volvo prices (particularly for older stock) , can you please give me a price for a Detachable Tow Bar and the dedicated 13pin wiring kit for a 2006 Volvo S60 D5 SE reg no OY06FFH . It does not have self levelling suspension.

I have sent same message to your e mail

Many thanks Darryl:thumbs_up:

stonehenge Aug 23rd, 2010 14:09

Hi Gavin,

Oct 2006 XC90 D5 SE. Could you give me prices for the air filter, front and rear pads and discs and for the exhaust system rear of the DPF (just one silencer at the back).

Thanks.............Steve

S60D5-185 Aug 26th, 2010 08:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darryl (Post 725637)
Hi Gavin,can you please give me a price for a Detachable Tow Bar and the dedicated 13pin wiring kit for a 2006 Volvo S60 D5 SE reg no OY06FFH . :

Got the above bits at a cracking price from Gavin and would definitely use this firm again. Thanks Gavin, much appreciated

Regards Darryl

gibby Sep 4th, 2010 13:35

break vacuum pump

hi gavin,
Im Looking For a break vacuum pump for R reg volvo v70 1998
can you give me a price please.

Gibby

gavinsturley Sep 9th, 2010 09:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelsea-jon (Post 725443)
hello just brought a cheap volvo v70 on a R plate and it needs a few replacement parts

1 rear bumper
2 front drivers side indicator complete housing
3 electric mirror directional controller for drivers side door

oh the wife wants a tow bar fitted so also i price for that would be nice ,, thanks

Hello

Prices are as follows;
Rear Bumper (painted) £319.50 + VAT
OS Indicator - £46.35 + VAT
Mirror Switch - £21.42 + VAT

Many Thanks

Gavin

gavinsturley Sep 9th, 2010 09:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by stonehenge (Post 728621)
Hi Gavin,

Oct 2006 XC90 D5 SE. Could you give me prices for the air filter, front and rear pads and discs and for the exhaust system rear of the DPF (just one silencer at the back).

Thanks.............Steve

Hello

Here are your prices for the above items;
Air Filter - £13.44 + VAT
Front Pads - £46.40 + VAT
Rear Pads - £31.36 + VAT
Front Discs - £92.80 + VAT for the pair
Rear Discs - £72.32 + VAT for the pair
Rear Silencer - £327.20 + VAT

Many Thanks

Gavin