Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Volvo C30 R Design 1.6 Petrol (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=177884)

Z Benjamin Z Apr 12th, 2013 21:42

Volvo C30 R Design 1.6 Petrol

1 Attachment(s)
3 Door Coupe, White, Petrol, Manual, Rear wiper, ABS, Front head restraints, Electric door mirrors, Drivers airbag, Steering wheel reach adjustment. Alloy wheels, Partial leather heated front seats, Dual climate control, Cruise control, CD player, Premium sound system with ipod/aux connectivity, Multifunction steering wheel, Remote central locking, MOT decemeber and taxed until October, Electric windows, Side and driver airbags. 2 owners from new, Non-smoker, No accidents, spare wheel. I have owned this car for three years and bought it with only 7k on the clock and i have taken great care in keeping it in top condition although there are only two very tiny chips on two of the alloys which are both very unnoticable other than that this is a stunning example of this car and you will not be dissapointed upon inspection. If you would like more information please call or email, if you would like more photos of alloys bodywork etc please contact me and i will email them to you asap. £8,990 Sensible offer welcome.

Z Benjamin Z Apr 17th, 2013 22:06

Now reduced to £8495

Z Benjamin Z Apr 19th, 2013 19:46

Sad to let people know that iv had no interest in the car since its been for sale on autotrader/piston heads/eBay and a few more sites only had scammers emailing me. What people's opinion on the car and its price? Iv only ever sold cars suitable for first time buyers so I understand that this may take a little bit longer to sell.

volvorocks Apr 20th, 2013 00:50

Looks a nice car.

Its probably price. Its valued at around £7500 at a franchised dealer, even though perhaps dealers are asking more for similar cars. Plus many people find it easier to buy from a dealer because they can p/x their own car and also get finance.

Good luck with the sale anyway.

Z Benjamin Z Apr 20th, 2013 08:37

Thanks yeah it's really a nice car and iv looked after it very well. The dealer who I'm buying my new car off only offered me £6k!

volvorocks Apr 20th, 2013 14:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Benjamin Z (Post 1399924)
The dealer who I'm buying my new car off only offered me £6k!

So I take it £6k would not come under 'sensible offer'? Sounds about right that a dealer would offer this, then retail it for a little less than you are asking perhaps?

Whats your new vehicle that you have bought?

Regards

Z Benjamin Z Apr 21st, 2013 18:07

Well considering we buy any car were offering 6.6k I thought it was low, anyways the cars sold now woohoo got £8k! And il be picking up the facelift c30 t5 next week.

volvorocks Apr 22nd, 2013 00:14

:thumbs_up:

Nemesis Apr 27th, 2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z Benjamin Z (Post 1400923)
Well considering we buy any car were offering 6.6k I thought it was low, anyways the cars sold now woohoo got £8k! And il be picking up the facelift c30 t5 next week.

:thumbs_up: