Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   700/900 Series Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=176)
-   -   V90 / 900 series bits (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=177911)

tipsywitch Apr 13th, 2013 12:55

V90 / 900 series bits

Grieving the demise of my lovely V90 Lux estate. Managed to salvage a couple of things which I had hoped to use on my next Volvo. However, as my lifestyle caused me to abuse my V90 constantly by driving it off road, I have been persuaded to consider a (non-Volvo) 4x4 instead. Volvo estates have been part of my life since the 1980's and this was my third, so part of me wishes I'd gone for another Volvo.... Constantly get a pang of regret when I see a 900 series estate driving by.

I believe these items will also be suitable for other 900 series estates. Any offers?

Rigid boot liner
one alloy wheel (Andromeda) excellent condition
Dog guard

Couldn't get onto this site when looking for breakers due to a technical glitch with registration onto here. Ended up getting less than £200 for it from local scrappy, which was such a shame as it was in good nick and had manual transmission, wooden steering wheel and other extras.

nozamaman Apr 13th, 2013 14:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by tipsywitch (Post 1394723)
Grieving the demise of my lovely V90 Lux estate. Managed to salvage a couple of things which I had hoped to use on my next Volvo. However, as my lifestyle caused me to abuse my V90 constantly by driving it off road, I have been persuaded to consider a (non-Volvo) 4x4 instead. Volvo estates have been part of my life since the 1980's and this was my third, so part of me wishes I'd gone for another Volvo.... Constantly get a pang of regret when I see a 900 series estate driving by.

I believe these items will also be suitable for other 900 series estates. Any offers?

Rigid boot liner
one alloy wheel (Andromeda) excellent condition
Dog guard

Couldn't get onto this site when looking for breakers due to a technical glitch with registration onto here. Ended up getting less than £200 for it from local scrappy, which was such a shame as it was in good nick and had manual transmission, wooden steering wheel and other extras.

Is the boot liner a full length one (only fits with the rear seat down?)

volvoz2000 Apr 14th, 2013 16:42

I would take the andromeda if you can post cheaply enough?

thanks

tipsywitch Apr 22nd, 2013 19:33

The boot liner is not full length. It fits up to the back seats.

tipsywitch Apr 22nd, 2013 19:36

The wheel still has tyre attached and with the combined weight is very heavy. I will have a look at courier cost and get back to you.

Ben960 Apr 26th, 2013 14:13

What a shame you've already got rid of the car!
Could you let me know where the scrappy is if you think they still have the car, there are a few bits I'm desperate to get off a 960/V90 manual.
Thanks.