Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Nick44 Nov 23rd, 2012 14:47

Thanks Again

Hi Rufe and chums at FRF.
Another pleasant transaction with friendly and knowledgeable parts people. :)
The price is the cream on the cake too.

C20XXX Dec 5th, 2012 09:05

Good day:

my name is Gorka, i´m from spain.

i need a full mounting kit to fit a genuine volvo 850 sw rear spoiler.

could you give a quote?

Regards

Rufe Dec 5th, 2012 15:17

For all enquiries:

[1] For any Non-UK members please email me with any enquiries at frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

[2] For all UK members please simply call us on either of our direct parts department telephone numbers: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272. Remember to mention Discount Code "C3" when calling, (if you cant remember the code simply make us aware that you are a Volvo Owners Club forum user!)

Thank you very much as always!

Simon :)

Rufe Dec 21st, 2012 09:32

Merry christmas!

All of us here at FRF Volvo would like to wish all of our customers and forum friends the very best for Christmas and New Year! It's been another fantastic year for us and we look forward to being able to help everyone with their Volvo parts once again in 2013! So thanks again to you all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you all on January 2nd 2013!

Darth Vol Dec 21st, 2012 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 1314249)
All of us here at FRF Volvo would like to wish all of our customers and forum friends the very best for Christmas and New Year! It's been another fantastic year for us and we look forward to being able to help everyone with their Volvo parts once again in 2013! So thanks again to you all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you all on January 2nd 2013!

Hi Simon, Mike and Geoff (Jeff?)

Many thanks for the excellent service you provided to me over the past 12 months in terms of answering my numerous queries relating to my AWD project and for the deadly prices including postage costs to west ireland.

Very happy with FRF and plan to always use you for parts as the years mount up on the Volvos. I'll pop in next year with the finished product (AWD 855 250bhp Conversion project) when I pass by in March on the way to central europe for a mountain bike vacation in the car and say hi in person.

Merry Christmas to you all too.

Bren :)

Nick44 Dec 21st, 2012 14:30

Yet another thank you to Rufe (Simon), and Jeff at FRF

Hi Guys,
Happy Christmas!
Another FRF superparts delivery is fitted, as always thanks for the excellent service.
Gave you a mention in my last colum in Driver magazine, hope it helps.
Nick.

Westyman Jan 9th, 2013 12:08

Ordered part from FRF, good discount, good communication from Interlink....

Just one problem, wrong part! Invoice is right, part is wrong LOL

Hopefully resolved now with correct part to come. Issue very well handled by Mike at FRF.

outnumbered Jan 9th, 2013 21:01

parts arrived many thanks:thumbs_up:
aux belt
tensioner and pulley
mike

Westyman Jan 11th, 2013 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westyman (Post 1325359)
Ordered part from FRF, good discount, good communication from Interlink....

Just one problem, wrong part! Invoice is right, part is wrong LOL

Hopefully resolved now with correct part to come. Issue very well handled by Mike at FRF.

All sorted. It's when things go wrong that you get a measure of an organisation's true ability. Bouquet to FRF

Clickuk Feb 6th, 2013 17:31

Great service from these guys, discounted prices and very helpful unlike my local volvo dealer, will use these guys again.