Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

pug27 Aug 19th, 2013 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 900822)
*** VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ! ***

*** Change of Procedure for Mail Order Enquiries ***

Due to a combination of ongoing technical problems and a very large increase in the volume of enquiries we receive on a daily basis our email/webform is now being removed.

While proving very successful it is regrettable that it simply can not continue as it is, as many messages lately are not being replied for many days, some not at all.

This drop in our standards is simply not acceptable in my opinion, so we have decided to make a major change as to how we operate. We have now installed a second direct telephone in our department meaning we can now handle a larger volume of calls. This means if any one requires a quote from us we are now able to do it immediately over the phone, rather than everyone having to wait for a reply. I really do understand that many people liked our service and found it quite unique in the Volvo owners world, and it really is not my first choice to do this, but due to the above mentioned factors this is the only step I can currently take to improve our service.

We will still offer the best discounted prices we possibly can, I have set up our discount structure for online users some time ago and this will continue.

To ensure you get the best possible prices please quote discount code C3 when calling us. This is not a gimmick, this really does alter the prices by a large amount. If you call us and do not state this code we may not realise you are an online customer, so please mention this code when calling.

You really are not under any obligation to place any order when calling, we will offer you an order reference number to use in the future if you wish to simply think about the prices, and may be call us back at a later date if you so choose. If you have used us in the past please also mention this as we may be able to retrieve your details to save a little time.

So, please call us on either of our parts direct telephone numbers:

01792 790066
or 01792 784272 - Quoting discount code: C3

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9:00am until 17:00pm (excluding bank holidays).

I hope you will all still continue to use our mail order service for all of your genuine Volvo parts and accessory requirements. Please keep in mind that we are doing this to try to improve our standards even further as we have grown too busy for what one person can manage. Now by opening up the phones for all online customer enquiries our whole parts team will be on hand to help, not just myself!

Simon - FRF Volvo Parts Department.

PS: The last few posts in this thread highlights the issue as I was off for roughly 1 week (3 days holiday, 9 days off) and my inbox here has completely filled in that time, I haven't even cleared my emails yet, let alone had chance to make space in my inbox here. I really am very sorry to everyone who I have not been able to reply to but I can only suggest calling us on the numbers above where we will help you out as best as we can! This is something that I have no other option to do, each message takes time to reply to and there are now hundreds outstanding, with no chance for me to work through them.

Guys the procedure for getting quotes has changes slightly. You will have to call them now.

Rufe Aug 19th, 2013 15:43

Hi,

As said above: For all parts enquiries please call us on either of our direct parts telephone lines: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 (Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm). When calling please mention this forum (or you can give us our telephone discount code: 'C3') so we know you are an online customer and we will offer you our absolute best prices.

Many thanks,

Simon :) :thumbs_up:

Mquesera Aug 19th, 2013 20:14

Xc90

Simon
I dropped my xc90 into you guys today 10 plate which apparently needs a new dpf sensor and the swivel arm has also broken and requires a whole new unit, can you tell me would it be cheaper for me to buy the parts from you and get a local garage to fit them or can you offer any discount on parts fitted by your own mechanics. To be honest I'm a bit aggrieved at having to pay for the swivel arm unit as volvo have apparently made a Modified part as the original Failed quite regularly, surely If the original part was substandard volvo should replace foc or at least make a Contribution towards the repair?!

Thehood Aug 20th, 2013 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mquesera (Post 1469599)
Simon
I dropped my xc90 into you guys today 10 plate which apparently needs a new dpf sensor and the swivel arm has also broken and requires a whole new unit, can you tell me would it be cheaper for me to buy the parts from you and get a local garage to fit them or can you offer any discount on parts fitted by your own mechanics. To be honest I'm a bit aggrieved at having to pay for the swivel arm unit as volvo have apparently made a Modified part as the original Failed quite regularly, surely If the original part was substandard volvo should replace foc or at least make a Contribution towards the repair?!

FFS Simon and his oppos do a great job and provide great service to forum members, why hassle him with this sort of boloxs...Talk about richardheads

Niw756 Aug 20th, 2013 16:11

Spoke to Jeff over the last week regarding a clutch position sensor on my 09 V70, however turns out to be named something different and is actually a sensor fitted above the master cylinder, after chatting with Jeff and sending various pictures of the said part, we got to the bottom of it very quickly, he even ordered the part in so we could check via my pictures.

Anyway, great service form these guys, cant thank jeff enough.

Customer service at its best.

Nathan

Mquesera Aug 20th, 2013 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thehood (Post 1469945)
FFS Simon and his oppos do a great job and provide great service to forum members, why hassle him with this sort of boloxs...Talk about richardheads

I can see that from the forum that's why I thought he may be able to help or offer some advice! I wasn't trying to hassle anyone!!

Thehood Aug 21st, 2013 14:30

Earth calling zog....what planet are you on ? the guy kindly gives us a great service and saves us money in the process do you think he has the times/inclination to get involved in your greviance with the dealer?... speak to the friggin service manager

nkclair Aug 23rd, 2013 13:22

volvo s80 EXTERIOR CHROME KIT

deleted

TruckbusUK Aug 23rd, 2013 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by nkclair (Post 1471256)
Hi Both, could you give a price on the volvo s80 EXTERIOR CHROME KIT, sides doors, on all fours, There are on the new facelift models, mine is 2009.
email me a price I would be greatful.
nazclair@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.

Re read the thread nkclair, you now need to phone them and quote C3 for the forum pricing.

hope it helps :natur008:

Spirit Man Sep 6th, 2013 17:05

Big thanks to Mike, Simon and the team for such a great and reliable service!!!
Wishbones, discs, shoes, pads and all sundries arrived with prompt service and at an unbeatable price.
Many thanks again!!