Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

kingplym Sep 27th, 2015 05:28

Can I please get the price for fuel injectors R672TLA

TruckbusUK Sep 27th, 2015 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingplym (Post 1986621)
Can I please get the price for fuel injectors R672TLA

Hello Kingplym, re-read the thread, you need to phone them, its very doubtful you will get an answer just posting your reg number and asking for a price.

Hope it helps :natur008:

kingplym Sep 28th, 2015 12:50

Ah huh, thanks

bob12 Oct 29th, 2015 15:36

Radio Code ......

...... V40 all sorted. What an awesome service. Done and dusted within an hour.

Bigneil Nov 22nd, 2015 13:58

I am looking for a lambda sensor. I have pinged off an email to the parts department from the website, I didn't notice this section of the forum till now.

bookerbill Dec 16th, 2015 09:22

Hi simon volvo parts

hi simon , i am a member of volvo club, any way i need a wheel bearing and hub for volvo v50 estate reg N/S/F number BD61 BYL VIN NUMBER YV1MW84F1C2673248
PRICE PLEASE

harveys Dec 16th, 2015 10:51

I thinks it's best to phone them .

Eyebrows123 Feb 20th, 2016 17:42

Hope someone can help me here, what's the best way to contact him, I assume phone, but which number?

Cheers

flipper234 Feb 20th, 2016 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyebrows123 (Post 2063617)
Hope someone can help me here, what's the best way to contact him, I assume phone, but which number?

Cheers

Look at the first entry on this posting at the bottom you will see the Phone number for Simon. Cheers:thumbs_up:
Best to phone during office hours I think

Rufe Mar 10th, 2016 10:09

Hi Everyone, Just popping in to say hello :)

I know I do not get the chance to post on here anywhere as often as I would like to do, but while I have the chance I would like to quickly thank you all for your continued support of FRF Volvo. Our Mail Order service of discounted genuine Volvo parts really does keep us all very busy, and for that I am very grateful.

All of us at FRF Volvo Parts Department will always do our absolute best to help you out with your parts price enquiries always striving to offer the highest level of service at all times.

To briefly explain how it works, well it is very simple. We treat all of the Volvo Owners Club forum users as one very large customer, so everyone benefits from large scale bulk ordering even if you only use us the one time for one part! We have one account number that all internet orders are invoiced on ("C0003") so no matter who you speak to here in our Parts Department if you mention the Volvo Owners Club, or our discount code "C3" you will always get our best prices that I have personally set up for you. Discounts vary depending on each part we sell,

I have to once again ask if you could please do not post on here for price requests as I honestly struggle to get on here. I set this mail order service up 10 years ago in 2006 (well, actually before that on some other Volvo sites too) but since then I have taken on the position of Parts Manager at FRF Volvo so I have a much larger amount of work to do than back then - so I do rely on our whole Parts team to take the majority of our calls and respond to messages I receive, where in the past I tried to do it all! No matter who you speak to when calling us at FRF you will receive the prices that I have set up and a very professional service at all times. I am still very much involved, just I do not get on forums or even on the telephones quite as much as in the past!

So, for any price requests please call us on either:

01792 790066 or 01792 784272
Lines are open on Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 5pm

Always mention the Volvo Owners Club (or discount Code "C3") so we know you are an internet customer and we can use the correct discount structure as explained above.

So thank you very much to everyone on here! :)

Simon Hurford
FRF Volvo Parts Manager

PS: ...And as we get asked this all the time, for Radio Code info please click here: Please Click Here...>>>