Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

mrc1501 Apr 7th, 2012 00:08

Thanks again to Mike and team. Genuine parts at more reasonable prices.

SonyVaio Apr 7th, 2012 01:02

Ordered a few ISOFIX parts myself recently and received great service as usual. One simple phone call quote 'C3' and receive a great price on parts. The true to their word if the parts are available then they are with you within 1 to 2 days.

Fantastic work guys, keep up the good effort - very much appreciated.

:star-wars-smiley-01

mcouchard Apr 17th, 2012 19:11

Hi Rufe,

How much would two V40 rear springs be they have two red bands on if that helps.

thanks,
Matthew

Rufe Apr 20th, 2012 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcouchard (Post 1142295)
Hi Rufe,

How much would two V40 rear springs be they have two red bands on if that helps.

thanks,
Matthew

Hello Matthew,

Sorry for not replying sooner but posting in this thread is not the way to contact us for a price I am afraid and I have simply missed your message.

For all parts enquiries please call us on either of our direct lines: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272 quoting discount code 'C3' (lines open Monday to Fridays, 9am to 5pm)

We will require a bit more information to identify the correct part number for these springs, so please have your registration number to hand when calling. We may also require the chassis code which is a 6 digit at the bottom left of your VIN plate so it will be worth getting that too just in case!

Many thanks,

Simon :)

Biotoxic Apr 24th, 2012 12:27

Received my two top strut mounts, Thanks

DWM Apr 30th, 2012 12:20

Got my paint on Saturday (this is the paint that Johnsons Volvo in Oxford told me was completely unobtainable but that FRF got for me without batting an eyelid).

Rebrabuk May 4th, 2012 19:45

Just wanted to say thanks to FRF (specifically Mike) for helping me out with a couple of part number requests over the last few days, following some problems i've had with a local backstreet garage full of cowboys.. :thumbs_up:

Although i've not actually ordered any parts from FRF, they've still been more than willing to supply me with as much information as possible along with relevant prices. :thumbs_up:

LJD May 8th, 2012 12:39

Ordered my rear isofix bracket (single) today

saving of £5.00 so good news and good service .

LJD May 10th, 2012 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJD (Post 1158491)
Ordered my rear isofix bracket (single) today

saving of £5.00 so good news and good service .

received today. So very fast delivery

about 4 mins to fit !

But.... if you are going to use a "Jane" seat et c. USE THEIR PLASIC GUIDES not the volvo one .Its almost impossible to locate the ISOFIX arms

Darth Vol May 14th, 2012 09:49

Many Thanks to Simon/Mike @ FRF Swansea

Lads,

Thanks a million for ordering in those parts which will go along way in getting the B5234T3 ready for fitment in the AWD Project. I'm counting down the days til June 14th Completion :)

All in all, great discounts, great service and a fantastic price tag of only just £559 including courier delivery to Ireland. Got all that I needed, TB Kit, PCV Kit, Transmission Bevel Gear fluid, Rear Drive fluid, Dizzy Cap, HT Leads etc to name a few parts so that price, alone; justifies why it makes sense to go through FRF rather than getting ripped off by Republic of Ireland Volvo Dealers.

I saved over €218.49 in total, including only paying 20% UK Vat rather than 23% Vat in Ireland! :thumbs_up:

Will be in touch in a few weeks to pre-pay and order that rear heated seat central console loom and relay.

Many thanks Gentlemen. :thumbs_up: