Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Norfolk Meet? (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=150200)

fidel Apr 12th, 2012 15:01

Hi Rob,

I should be up for that Sunday, but not 100% at the moment. I should know nearer the day.

Cheers

Andy

fast t5 Apr 22nd, 2012 12:46

hello rob there may be a possibility i wont make it today as got a food tasting today for my brothers wedding but will do my best to get there very sorry if i dont make it

getcarter1972 Jun 11th, 2012 12:38

i will come out on the sunday (24th?) - dont mind what time - will go with the majority.

HoldenMotors Jul 25th, 2012 14:26

Norfolk Meet

Hello all, I'd really like to organise a meet for classic/current Volvo owners at our Volvo dealership, a bit of a mix of old and new, perhaps turn it into a bit of a fun day, what are your thoughts on this?

flaggy Jul 25th, 2012 18:00

yeah would do that ok. could bring a couple . pv444, mk1 c70 convertble, or 95 850 t5 estate.steve.

Rob.D Jul 27th, 2012 12:23

Holdens? - YES PLEASE!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoldenMotors (Post 1213745)
Hello all, I'd really like to organise a meet for classic/current Volvo owners at our Volvo dealership, a bit of a mix of old and new, perhaps turn it into a bit of a fun day, what are your thoughts on this?

Hi,
Only just spotted your message. That's a great big yes please! Who are you at Holdens? Do I know you from the Inchcape days? I have wondered why Holdens are not listed in the countrywide list of Volvo Dealers in the "Volvo Driver" magazine? (only your competitors Hilton Gott are listed for Norfolk).

Best Regards,
Rob.

gillberry Jul 27th, 2012 18:52

We were contacted by holdens and given a number and name of a lady for us ring as they were asking if we could bring our amazon estate along to show at their Dunston Hall evening as they wanted an older volvo would have been nice as it is the 40th anniversary of the estate we rung left messages but no one bothered to return calls we were also asked about taking her to their opening when they took over volvo dealership again no one ever came back to us so not that impressed with them

gillberry Jul 29th, 2012 09:15

Just remembered something else about them last year when we had th XC serviced we were promised free RAC cover for a year part of the service deal they were going to check on the caravan cover -we are still waiting to here back and for the free year

Rob.D Jul 29th, 2012 11:13

Not Very Encouraging!

Hi Simon & Jayne,
Cor, nothing you've said here sounds very good!! - If the person at Holdens does not come back to us on here, I'll go down there and make a nuisance of myself, by not leaving until I find out who it is? Then hopefully, we might have an "old and new" Volvo day there?

But again, we'll need a better turn-out than my last effort at putting a run together, with just 3 of us interested/available.

Might see you at Holdens?

Cheers,
Rob.

gillberry Jul 29th, 2012 11:17

At the moment we are still waiting for the repairs to be done to Gracie - driving around with a tennis ball where the over rider should be, hopefully they can fit her in in September as they are busy at the moment