Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   300/66 Series Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=154)
-   -   Volvo 340 (3 door) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=268103)

Jamina11 May 21st, 2017 19:29

Volvo 340 (3 door)

I missed the one I wanted because the driveway isn't complete yet, but the good news is that i should be finished with it in about two months. Then it will be time to start looking with intention.

I want something to take the fiancé (and dog) to shows through the year and use for the odd track day (drift).

I also want it for my wedding next year.

I don't see many of these for sale so can anyone advise sites/places to look?

Cheers

Benji1985 May 21st, 2017 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamina11 (Post 2277349)
I missed the one I wanted because the driveway isn't complete yet, but the good news is that i should be finished with it in about two months. Then it will be time to start looking with intention.

I want something to take the fiancé (and dog) to shows through the year and use for the odd track day (drift).

I also want it for my wedding next year.

I don't see many of these for sale so can anyone advise sites/places to look?

Cheers

Also look at volvo300mania.com :)

Jamina11 May 22nd, 2017 18:28

Thank so - already looking on there + all the usual sites eBay, autotrader, pistonheads etc

Also have some shows later in the year where I'm hoping to find some Volvo experts.

I had a classic mini @19 and that was a case of right place right time, I get the feeling this will be the same way!

ira340 Jul 4th, 2017 20:15

give my 340 a good home

i have a Volvo 340gl 1.7 e reg 1985 just passed its mot with new alternator,exhaust,brake pipe fitted and done at Volvo braydons London,just that I'm getting a Vauxhall mpv and only have on road parking the only thing is that my 340 cuts out sometimes due to the carb flooding the engine but restarts,i had this car since year 2000 been everywere and id love her to go to someone who will appreciate her don't deserved to be scraped:broken_heart::broken_heart: newish tyres clean inside body just a bit tatty,if you can give her a new home take away for £50 engine gearbox strong if you can pick her up from hackney east London email me dph0017@msn.com

105Charlie Jul 12th, 2017 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by ira340 (Post 2293331)
i have a Volvo 340gl 1.7 e reg 1985 just passed its mot with new alternator,exhaust,brake pipe fitted and done at Volvo braydons London,just that I'm getting a Vauxhall mpv and only have on road parking the only thing is that my 340 cuts out sometimes due to the carb flooding the engine but restarts,i had this car since year 2000 been everywere and id love her to go to someone who will appreciate her don't deserved to be scraped:broken_heart::broken_heart: newish tyres clean inside body just a bit tatty,if you can give her a new home take away for £50 engine gearbox strong if you can pick her up from hackney east London email me dph0017@msn.com

Hello mate, I can take a look tomorrow if that's a serious offer, drop me a message with your number and I'll give you a ring

360beast Jul 12th, 2017 07:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by 105Charlie (Post 2296163)
Hello mate, I can take a look tomorrow if that's a serious offer, drop me a message with your number and I'll give you a ring

He hasn't been online since the 6th and can't send messages as a new member so you will have to email him on the address he has provided.

ira340 Jul 13th, 2017 21:56

just to let people know the Volvo 340 has been sold to a good home long may it still live