Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Rufe Aug 21st, 2008 15:38

FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea

My name is Simon and I have worked in the parts department at FRF Motors (a Volvo main dealer) for the best part of the last 10 years. I actually worked in a Nissan dealership parts department for a couple of years before here, selling parts. I have a genuine interest in cars and modifying, involving spending many weekends over the years at various meets and events of every type, camping or staying at most of the tracks around the country for various things. Luckily for me, my partner (lottie) is 100% as keen on cars as i am, belonging to many forums herself, and has allways been happy to join me.

I feel that the fact I have been a fairly big user of many forums over the last 5 or 6 years all helps me provide the service that I would expect to get if i was on the buying side of the equation. Main delaers tend to have a bad name i find, (sometimes it is justified of course, but not all times) and it can feel like an uphill batte at times trying to convince people that not everyone at every dealership is the enemy.

Working in a Volvo main dealer and being a big fourm user meant that eventualy the two came together. First of all i was allways able to offer any help or adivce that i could from the systems i use daily. Then i would sometimes get asked how much i could supply a certain part for, and i would sell a part here or there, though this then quickly snowballed in the amount that i was supplying through mail order, where today it is pretty much a full time job for me. I have the full backing for what I do, from the rest of the parts team in the dealership, though i tend to handle 99% of the enquiries myself. If you send me a message on this or any other site i use0 or to the email, it will allways be myself who is replying to you.

Over the years I have supplied countless parts to internet forum users, all of which have been given the maximum discount by us which varies from part to part. I take the cost price then add a small percentage to that price to hopefully make it the best possible price you will find for the genuine item, even after postage is added generally we will be cheaper than getting it locally. I haven't used gimmicks, I simply give the best possible price at all times.

I would like to add that I personaly have no financial gain from this, i do not make anything extra from this service, (as i have been asked on a few occassions). For me it really is a case of piles of extra work... lol (honest!) but i enjoy doing it and enjoy being able to provide this service to fellow volvo owners.

During normal office hours I am almost always available for help or to give prices for parts although I may not be able to reply to you outside working hours.

Please use this link for all of your parts enquiries:

Link Removed. Please read This post...

and I will always reply at the first possible opportunity.

All quotes given will show the full Volvo retail price, the discounted price you will pay and the cost of postage clearly. I take the service we provide here (to all internet users) very seriously with it getting my priority at all times.

Please continue to use this thread to leave any feedback for our services, it all helps me to be able to continue with what I have been doing for longer I suppose!

Thanks to everyone who has used us past, present and future!

Many thanks

Simon :)

EDIT:

Important: Please Read the following...

Jod T5 Aug 21st, 2008 16:07

lol....

The matter of gaining approval for your company to post as commercial posters is in hand Simon.....I am currently awaiting instructions.....

I for one can highly recomend the service provided by FRF.....and Rufe.....

Cheers
Jod

Nunchukhamster Aug 21st, 2008 18:30

I have purchased parts from FRF via Rufe a number of times, and would certainly recommend them to other folks.

S60-MBS Aug 21st, 2008 18:35

Like James and many others I have purchased bits off Simon and found him and his colleagues to be very helpful,parts are delivery very quickly and at minimum cost.

Hezi Aug 21st, 2008 19:00

Hi

I dealt with the guys at FRF (Rufe was having a day off "slacker" lol ) on the phone proffesional and very helpfull.:a1:

Citizen.Agfa Aug 21st, 2008 19:25

Simon and his colleagues set a new benchmark for customer service; as Tina said, "Simply the Best!"

Nick.

saufboy Aug 21st, 2008 19:36

The ONLY place to by genuine Volvo parts, i have bought most of my parts here with huge discounts for forum members and wouldnt go anywhere else, so i will highly recommend FRF and the big fella.

Terminator Aug 21st, 2008 19:57

Simon is a top man; knowledgeable, with very competitive discounted prices and excellent customer service.

dob Aug 21st, 2008 20:00

I personally would not go anywhere else for Volvo parts. Rufe is always willing to help and the service is second to none. Even with the postage which is normally next day the savings are huge.
THANKS MATE :a1:
Dob

Yosser Aug 21st, 2008 21:20

I agree with all the previous +ve comments.

I have bought genuine parts from Rufe/FRF a few times and will always turn to them 1st for genuine bits in the future.

Thanks Rufe.