Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   General Volvo and Motoring Discussions (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Volvo diagnostics -map of members that can help (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=136759)

Simmy Jul 29th, 2023 12:17

klj i have left you info on your ad blue post.

lstensland Aug 1st, 2023 20:38

Your map has had too many visitors and is frozen. Must have been a good idea.

Simmy Aug 1st, 2023 21:08

as said before this map of vida help has been inoperative for at least 5 years . im unsure why the admins leave this post up as it is on no use to anyone

foggyjames Aug 2nd, 2023 10:32

We don't exactly go about proactively pruning the thousands of old threads which are floating about.

It still serves a purpose, if someone makes a request and a subscriber sees it and replies saying they're nearby and can help. Not ideal, but doesn't seem like it's worth binning the thread over it.

cheers

James

sam1 Aug 2nd, 2023 14:26

I have a working VIDA 2014 setup based in Leatherhead, Surrey willing to lend out if you are local as I do use it. Desktop pc based not laptop unfortunately so you'll need a hefty inverter to run in the car if you want to drive around with it running.

Peter 62 Mar 13th, 2024 17:17

Anyone local to Brighton with VIDA/DICE?

I do have my own that I haven't used for a fair while.

Tried to use it today and it won't communicate with the car. Have found some suggestions of things that I can try but if anyone local has one and it worked on my car it would go a long way to confirming where the issue is.

Simmy Mar 13th, 2024 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by foggyjames (Post 2908013)
We don't exactly go about proactively pruning the thousands of old threads which are floating about.

It still serves a purpose, if someone makes a request and a subscriber sees it and replies saying they're nearby and can help. Not ideal, but doesn't seem like it's worth binning the thread over it.

cheers

James

hi the map is totally inoperative it will not open and is of no use to any one no information is available no numbers addresses areas unless im missing something please tell how to acess the info. as i would like to add my self as a vida helper.:regular_smile:

MikeC673 Mar 14th, 2024 21:16

Anyone near Edinburgh doing reasonably priced airbag dash light reset ?

pupley Apr 10th, 2024 16:55

I removed the seats for a deep deep interior clean in my trusty V70 '06 and dangit the SRS light is on.

Ive done all the reset attempts, battery disconnect, switch to pos1 etc, cheap dongles and apps etc and whilst I managed to clear a couple of things and a service reminder, ive still got the SRS warning on.

Anyone in Northampton/shire area or close by/passing for a SRS reset? It would save me dumping cash on a icarsoft at the worst possible timing just now as prepping for the late MOT. But I can say at least shes clean on the inside :speechless-smiley-5

Simmy Apr 10th, 2024 19:41

unplugging the seats without disconnecting the battery will have put a marker on the srs module only vida or other good diagnostic can clear this.