Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   2 Door H Reg Amazon getting broken (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=272742)

red122 Sep 15th, 2017 09:21

2 Door H Reg Amazon getting broken

I have a 2 door H Reg Amazon which i will be breaking in the next couple of weeks ,Some parts I will be keeping for myself but wondered if anyone was after anything else ?
Its very rusty and can't be saved ,Ive had a good look at it before reaching this decision .
Its all complete at the moment but has been kept outside about 15 years .
I intend to take what i need and anything else and then take the dead carcass to the scrappers to get rid of it .
One thing I won't need for example is the seats ,it has the headrest type ,they are complete but will need completely recovering .Underneath the dust and spiders webs i think they used to be dark blue
None of the panels are worth saving but the doors could be repaired over time and are complete with all the fittings
Glass ,chrome trims,grills , lights etc all there .
I will be removing the engine and box for myself and some of the dash fittings .
If anyone has any requests let me know . Im in the south east near brighton .
I will sell the parts at reasonable prices to recoup some of my costs with storage and transport .

kishor Sep 15th, 2017 17:23

Spares

Quote:

Originally Posted by red122 (Post 2318460)
I have a 2 door H Reg Amazon which i will be breaking in the next couple of weeks ,Some parts I will be keeping for myself but wondered if anyone was after anything else ?
Its very rusty and can't be saved ,Ive had a good look at it before reaching this decision .
I intend to take what i need and anything else and then take the dead carcass to the scrappers to get rid of it .
One thing I won't need for example is the seats ,it has the headrest type ,they are complete but will need completely recovering .Underneath the dust and spiders webs i think they used to be dark blue
None of the panels are worth saving but the doors could be repaired over time and are complete with all the fittings
I will be removing the engine and box for myself and some of the dash fittings .
I will sell the parts at reasonable prices to recoup some of my costs with storage and transport .

Hi

I will be after those front seats, please. If the door quarter vents open and close, I will also have these. If the alternator is good, will consider it as well. I await your reply.

Ta
Kassie 078 2887 9494

markymar93 Sep 15th, 2017 22:46

Hi. What condition is the chrome pieces in and bumpers. Thanks

red122 Sep 15th, 2017 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by kishor (Post 2318598)
Hi

I will be after those front seats, please. If the door quarter vents open and close, I will also have these. If the alternator is good, will consider it as well. I await your reply.

Ta
Kassie 078 2887 9494

will take a look on monday when I'm at the car . I would want to sell the doors complete though

red122 Sep 15th, 2017 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by markymar93 (Post 2318714)
Hi. What condition is the chrome pieces in and bumpers. Thanks

which chrome bits are you after ?

skysurfer Sep 16th, 2017 09:04

I would like the rear seat back please assuming this is the non-armrest type and it is otherwise sound and suitable for recovering. Cheers. Paul

jamie Sep 19th, 2017 21:00

Hi there
What is the glove shelf in front of the passenger like? If it is any good, I would like it. If you can spare them I would like the two self tappers that hold the internal light fitting, above the rear view mirror, to the car body.
Kind regards
Jamie

kishor Sep 20th, 2017 16:09

seats

Quote:

Originally Posted by red122 (Post 2318460)

Hi.

I appreciate your contact and replied but the reply didn't go through as I have too few replies
my email address is kassiemotors@yahoo.com
My number is 07828879494. Ta kassie

omc 47 Sep 20th, 2017 20:46

Hi Red122, tried replying to your PM but your message box is full and refuses my message.
I will try later or you could ring me if you would like.........or andy.can@btinternet.com

kind regards Andy

sam regan Sep 28th, 2017 20:52

Would you have the white vinyl trim and backing board that sits above the parcel shelf? I am really after a good quality backing board. Cheers