Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Amazon & P1800 Clearout! (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=94955)

blind-dog-birtles May 5th, 2010 09:53

Amazon & P1800 Clearout!

Some of you may already know, but I'm moving shortly. As we all do, I've collected over the years way too many parts some of which I just can't take with me. I've obviously got lots I'm keeping so don't expect any gems but there's lots I intend to throw out or sell.
I've got the remains of a 4-door which will be going for scrap soon, so if you have any requests let me know. I've some manifolds, both single & twin, the odd dynamo, side trim, grills, air filters, dash with most switches, steering box, gearboxes (no overdrives, I'm keeping those!) there's a couple of p1800 doors which are well rotten but have handles, glass etc & a couple of dashboards.
I don't want to get into posting large/heavy/bulky items, so if you live close to Wakefield/ West Yorkshire your welcome to have a look. I have a pile that's, going to the scrap man, if there's owt in the pile it's free! :thumbs_up:
Pete 07939 504325

john h May 5th, 2010 11:06

Hi,

I don't think I'll need anything, but it's a nice offer thanks.

I hadn't noticed that you live quite close (I live in Huddersfield and work in Wakefield). Are you moving far, or still staying in the area? I'm always interested in other old-Volvo fans near by.

John

swedishandgerman May 5th, 2010 13:30

Please could I ask what condition the dash top is in?

Any rear bumper corners?

blind-dog-birtles May 5th, 2010 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedishandgerman (Post 664850)
Please could I ask what condition the dash top is in?

Any rear bumper corners?

I do have a rear bumper still on the 4 door, the corners of which I could remove, I'll check on their condition before quoting you.
As to a dash top, I have a very nice RHD one which I took of this car some 5/6 years ago, it sold on ebay back then for £150 but the guy never paid me. I was planning on keeping it, but would sell it for £125 I can supply photos if you wish.

John H, I'm moving out towards North of Doncaster near Askern, so not too far away, although out of West Yorkshire so quite scary!!

jimbo1593 May 5th, 2010 14:14

don;t suppose you have a pair of front hubs off a late (later PCD) 1800?

blind-dog-birtles May 5th, 2010 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbo1593 (Post 664882)
don;t suppose you have a pair of front hubs off a late (later PCD) 1800?

Sorry jimbo, can't help with that one.

However, swedishandgerman i do have rear bumper corners that are not very shiny but are solid, £20 for the pair.

agent_strangelove May 5th, 2010 21:22

Any 1800 switches? I'm really interested in the map light switch that sat on the pass. side under the dash. Also OD switches (either early or late style)?

222s May 5th, 2010 22:15

Don't suppose that you have an Amazon estate boot carpet in good order?
Also front seat base cushions / front door trims in the red that fades badly?

swedishandgerman May 5th, 2010 22:32

Yes please to the bumper corners! I'll have a think about the dash top - I expect it's in really, really good condition at that price. Can I have look at it when I collect the bumpers?

You ok for me to collect 1st week June?

blind-dog-birtles May 5th, 2010 23:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by swedishandgerman (Post 665205)
Yes please to the bumper corners! I'll have a think about the dash top - I expect it's in really, really good condition at that price. Can I have look at it when I collect the bumpers?

You ok for me to collect 1st week June?

1st week in June is fine, I'll put them to one side for you.

122S, I have got red door cards for a 2 door, but no estate door cards or mats

Agent-S I'll have a look at the 1800 dashes for what switches are present, sorry no overdrive switches though.