Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   V70 t5 parts for sale. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=89813)

outnumbered Mar 4th, 2010 17:30

V70 t5 parts for sale.

2 Attachment(s)
HI ALL
i will be putting the T5 back to standard in the next couple of weeks prior to selling it.
i have the following for sale
1 simota Carbon Charger Intake System, this is the item here.£50
http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/...oducts_id=5570

2 volvo strut brace. £45.

3 oem additional oil cooler for autos been on the car 3 weeks.£120.

these items are COLLECT only from wakefield i will not post due to being retired and have not got the time or i can meet for fuel 50 mile radius.
a pic is attatched.
thanks
mike

bambam27 Mar 4th, 2010 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by outnumbered (Post 627637)
HI ALL
i will be putting the T5 back to standard in the next couple of weeks prior to selling it.
i have the following for sale
1 simota Carbon Charger Intake System, this is the item here.£50
http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/...oducts_id=5570

2 volvo strut brace. £45.

3 oem additional oil cooler for autos been on the car 3 weeks.£120.

these items are COLLECT only from wakefield i will not post due to being retired and have not got the time or i can meet for fuel 50 mile radius.
a pic is attatched.
thanks
mike

is there any way of posting the air filter please as i live in newport south wales so a long way to travel just for the airfilter.

also is that each for the strut braces thanks

outnumbered Mar 4th, 2010 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambam27 (Post 627711)
is there any way of posting the air filter please as i live in newport south wales so a long way to travel just for the airfilter.

also is that each for the strut braces thanks

sorry will not post. due to retirement
mike

outnumbered Mar 4th, 2010 20:06

simota Carbon Charger Intake System, spoken for
mike

outnumbered Mar 4th, 2010 22:11

strut brace gone.
mike

bambam27 Mar 5th, 2010 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by outnumbered (Post 627728)
sorry will not post. due to retirement
mike

whats being retired got to do with not posting it more like being a bit lazy more like it you found time to take it off and sell it on here but cant find a few mins to post them, a bit silly if you ask me never mind thanks for you not helping me out

outnumbered Mar 5th, 2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambam27 (Post 628088)
whats being retired got to do with not posting it more like being a bit lazy more like it you found time to take it off and sell it on here but cant find a few mins to post them, a bit silly if you ask me never mind thanks for you not helping me out

i have not the time or the inclanation to post the item, i said in the first post that i would not WHAT bit of that did you not understand. and if i want to be LAZY i have that RIGHT, so just because that does not suit you i would not look at items for sale that the seller says he will NOT POST. so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.
A RETIRED .
MIKE

bambam27 Mar 5th, 2010 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by outnumbered (Post 628177)
i have not the time or the inclanation to post the item, i said in the first post that i would not WHAT bit of that did you not understand. and if i want to be LAZY i have that RIGHT, so just because that does not suit you i would not look at items for sale that the seller says he will NOT POST. so stick that in yer pipe and smoke it.
A RETIRED .
MIKE

i didnt say theres a problem being retired but i do have a problem with lazy people like you who cant be botherd to post items when you think the whole world lives in your back yard only to collect only whats the point in that you ment to be open to sell the items to any member not just in your local town you silly old fool and its not me that smokes pipes im not that old as of yet got 40 years left before that happens lol thank you very much anyhow kind regards me

outnumbered Mar 5th, 2010 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambam27 (Post 628222)
i didnt say theres a problem being retired but i do have a problem with lazy people like you who cant be botherd to post items when you think the whole world lives in your back yard only to collect only whats the point in that you ment to be open to sell the items to any member not just in your local town you silly old fool and its not me that smokes pipes im not that old as of yet got 40 years left before that happens lol thank you very much anyhow kind regards me

thank you for your kind comments i have copied your original post so altho you have edited i have your comments. and its mick not DICKs as originally posted .
kind regards
mike

outnumbered Mar 5th, 2010 17:21

all items are now sold.
the T5 will be up for sale shortly will i post .YES.
MIKE