Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Christmas Meet at the Crooked Billet (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=26886)

IC Nov 4th, 2006 22:21

Christmas Meet at the Crooked Billet

Hi, as you all know this month's meet is on Sunday 26th November. I thought that I'd also put a provisional date for a Christmas Meet in December as we all have to plan ahead for this busy time as I know some of you are very busy in December and we all have to fit 'round work parties/going abroad for the weekend etc. It's also important to plan 'round any other meets so that there are no date conflicts! Sunday the 17th seems to be a good date to have a Xmas meet where we can book tables for a meal and make the meet something a bit more special than normal. I know that some of you are prepared to travel longish distances for this one so please get back to me and let me know what you all think! :present::coffee::cake: :)

PS
The date I have suggested is a provisional one - it all depends on what people want! We do need to book very much in advance for this!

TheJoyOfSix Nov 4th, 2006 22:33

Sunday 17th sounds great as it's my birthday...............

....but I'm working - I spend the 10 days prior to Christmas working for M&S's distribution company out of their Crewe depot so I won't be able to make it.

1stRaven Nov 5th, 2006 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by V6 Man (Post 165050)
Sunday 17th sounds great as it's my birthday...............

....but I'm working - I spend the 10 days prior to Christmas working for M&S's distribution company out of their Crewe depot so I won't be able to make it.

which is it? 50th? :lol:

Sounds good Iain.

SIAMBLUE Nov 5th, 2006 16:58

Hi Iain, Is this one partner friendly lol as to speak, as my good lady would like to attend, but doesn't want to be the only lady there,

Gary

PS 17th is fine by us.

IC Nov 5th, 2006 17:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1stRaven (Post 165176)
which is it? 50th? :lol:

Sounds good Iain.

Ryan, see you in a few weeks! :)

IC Nov 5th, 2006 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIAMBLUE (Post 165186)
Hi Iain, Is this one partner friendly lol as to speak, as my good lady would like to attend, but doesn't want to be the only lady there,

Gary

PS 17th is fine by us.

Hi Gary, yes it'll be partner friendly :liebe028::dinner_plate: . Hope to see you at the end of the month and the both of you at the Xmas meet! :cake::Banane35:

TJMurphy Nov 5th, 2006 17:17

Can I check do you mean a lunchtime do or an evening do (presume lunchtime but just checking)?

Not sure of my availability yet but will watch the thread with interest.

Thanks
Tony

IC Nov 5th, 2006 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by TJMurphy (Post 165193)
Can I check do you mean a lunchtime do or an evening do (presume lunchtime but just checking)?

Not sure of my availability yet but will watch the thread with interest.

Thanks
Tony

Hi Tony, it'll be a lunchtime meet! Hope that you can make it! :Banane35:

Alpha206 Nov 8th, 2006 20:24

I should be able to make it!:xmas_emot:

IC Nov 8th, 2006 20:30

Excellent Graeme! See you at the end of the months and at the Xmas bash! :present::dinner_plate::party: