Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   WANTED - volvo screwdrivers Amazon (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=295648)

123GT-AMAZON Jun 12th, 2019 00:44

WANTED - volvo screwdrivers Amazon

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all ,

I’m seeking a pair of OEM volvo Amazon screwdrivers that go in the toolkit
Please view the image attached to see a example of what I am looking for CASH HERE ( or PayPal or bank transfer ) if anyone wants to sell a pair or even just one but should be a Philips and a flat headed type ...

Many thx

Kind regards
Robert.w

Email : robertwhitton@btinternet.com

123GT-AMAZON Jun 12th, 2019 00:45

1 Attachment(s)
Another image as using a iPad to post so the forum throws a glitch calling each image “image1”

red122 Jun 13th, 2019 13:56

tools

I have both screwdrivers , the pliers,tyre levers etc and the adjustable spanner which doubles up to remove wheel trims plus a slightly tired wallet to keep them in . tools all in good condition . Would sell all as one or bits . tell me what youre paying ..

123GT-AMAZON Jun 13th, 2019 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by red122 (Post 2528400)
I have both screwdrivers , the pliers,tyre levers etc and the adjustable spanner which doubles up to remove wheel trims plus a slightly tired wallet to keep them in . tools all in good condition . Would sell all as one or bits . tell me what youre paying ..

Hi red ,

Great news

Drop me an email please at robertwhitton@btinternet.com with any images but happy to buy complete I will let you know then the amount in email reply if you prefer 😎 after seeing what you have sounds just what I was looking for .

Kind regards
Robert.w

red122 Jun 19th, 2019 10:29

Ill try to get some photos today . Ive been away till today .

123GT-AMAZON Jun 19th, 2019 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by red122 (Post 2529964)
Ill try to get some photos today . Ive been away till today .

Hi Alan ,

Thank you I look forward in seeing them money ready when we can verify all correct and any postage costs etc

Kind regards
Robert.w

red122 Jun 28th, 2019 12:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123GT-AMAZON (Post 2528402)
Hi red ,

Great news

Drop me an email please at robertwhitton@btinternet.com with any images but happy to buy complete I will let you know then the amount in email reply if you prefer 😎 after seeing what you have sounds just what I was looking for .

Kind regards
Robert.w

So Robert now I've taken all the photos and sent you them to show what ive got I'm still waiting to hear what you pay as per your email above ..

ExCee70 Jun 28th, 2019 20:05

I'm interested if Robert isn't. Happy to look at photos and make offer michael@tek808.co.uk

Thanks.

123GT-AMAZON Jun 28th, 2019 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by red122 (Post 2532105)
So Robert now I've taken all the photos and sent you them to show what ive got I'm still waiting to hear what you pay as per your email above ..

I had replied straight away to your email , I cannot be the buyer and seller tell me what ya after and I will pay it within reason

Kind regards
Robert.w