Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   x40 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=161)
-   -   Breaking: 2003 V40 T4 Sport (347 Titanium Grey) (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=279855)

Antz Mar 26th, 2018 09:41

Breaking: 2003 V40 T4 Sport (347 Titanium Grey)

5 Attachment(s)
It’s with a heavy heart that after 9 years together and 80k miles that I’m now going to be breaking my T4. Everything is available EXCEPT the engine, turbo and intercooler which are already sold.

WHEELS NOT CURRENTLY FOR SALE (Trying to bring around myself to parting with them)

Will post almost any item anywhere in the world and discounts can be given for multiple items purchased.

2003 V40 T4 Sport.

347 Titanium Grey
* Non-headlight wiper front bumper £20 collected with the bumper bar and foglights (one broken glass)
* Genuine Volvo rear parking sensors £25 delivered for the set or only £20 collected if you want the whole rear bumper with the sensors
* Full 3 piece splitter £50 delivered
* Non xenon sport headlights £25 each delivered of £40 for the pair delivered
* Sport indicators £18 delivered for the pair
* Eggcrate grill (couple of visible cracks but not breaks or missing bits) £40 delivered
* Wiper linkage from a 65k car (no slop) £25 delivered

* Black heated leather with piano black trim £25 collected…..yes £25 for a whole leather interior with doorcards
* Rare piano black top 3 spoke steering wheel £45 delivered
* Genuine Volvo fold out bumper protector (it’s a piece of fabric really) £13 delivered
* Genuine Volvo hard boot shell (has been trimmed to fit under a rear strut brace) £20 collected
* Full set of genuine Volvo rubber floor mats £20 delivered

* H&R 30mm lowering springs on standard shocks £120 delivered
* Whiteline 23mm adjustable rear anti roll bar with specially strengthened body brackets & polybushes with a pair of brand new “lowered FTO droplinks” £130 delivered
* Genuine Volvo front strutbrace £90 delivered (bit of paint flaking on the end plates but structurally sound)

* Mitsubishi Evo 3 front calipers and carriers with 1 year old (6000 miles) MTEC drilled & grooved front discs. Direct bolt on upgrade with no other parts required. £200 delivered

* K&N panel air filter £20 delivered
* JT Tuning 3” turbo back exhaust system with sports cat and twin silencers (MOT compliant and quiet) £450 collected
* Genuine MAC 3 Port boost solenoid £30 delivered
* Remapped ECU by Ashok on T5D5. PLEASE NOTE: This ECU is faulty. It runs 1.35 bar of boost when coupled with the JT exhaust system (1.2bar on a stock exhaust) but it has a habit of dropping down to 0.5 bar completely randomly. Turning the car off and back on solves this problem and the car drives fine until it decides to drop boost again. Could be once a week, could be three times a day, there is no rhyme or reason as to why, its just bloody annoying. Comes with ECU, immobiliser box, ignition barrel & key to start the car. Does not include door locks or the remote locking box so you’ll still need your old key to lock and unlock the car. OFFERS

V40T4R Mar 26th, 2018 14:41

Hello Ant,
Interested in the Mitsubishi Evo 3 front calipers and carriers.
PM'd you.
Cheers!

V40T4R Mar 26th, 2018 20:38

Changed my mind, not interested anymore about the callipers.

Octoman Mar 26th, 2018 21:08

Hi Antz, I would like the following parts please:

Steering Wheel
Drivers Wing Mirror

Any chance you could remove the piano black trim from the door cards and post to me along with the rest of the trim (glove box, gear knob and gear stick surround? I live in the south east so virtually impossible to collect the door cards in person.

Sorry I can't send PM's yet, don't have enough posts. How much would you want for these items including postage?

Cheers

Antz Mar 27th, 2018 12:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octoman (Post 2385222)
Hi Antz, I would like the following parts please:

Steering Wheel
Drivers Wing Mirror

Any chance you could remove the piano black trim from the door cards and post to me along with the rest of the trim (glove box, gear knob and gear stick surround? I live in the south east so virtually impossible to collect the door cards in person.

Sorry I can't send PM's yet, don't have enough posts. How much would you want for these items including postage?

Cheers

Hi there

Apologies, I only just remembered we spoke a couple of weeks back. Entirely my fault on that. I am very sorry.

The piano black trims wont come off the doorcards because they are glued on (the clips broke years ago)
Knob has sold (had 6 people wanting it and got a very good price for it on its own) so I only have half the piano black set left.
The wheel has been claimed by my best mate so I couldn't really say no to him. Plus I owed him a favour.

I can do you the mirror no problem.

flyingtech55 Mar 27th, 2018 20:52

Hi Antz

What condition is your front driver side seatbelt in? Mine's getting pretty frayed. If it's OK could you give me a price delivered?

Thanks

Tim

flyingtech55 Mar 27th, 2018 21:17

Could I also express an interest in the windscreen wiper linkage priced at £25 delivered.

Thanks

Tim

Antz Mar 27th, 2018 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingtech55 (Post 2385614)
Hi Antz

What condition is your front driver side seatbelt in? Mine's getting pretty frayed. If it's OK could you give me a price delivered?

Thanks

Tim

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingtech55 (Post 2385627)
Could I also express an interest in the windscreen wiper linkage priced at £25 delivered.

Thanks

Tim

Seatbelt is fine. No fraying and no nasty cuts in the plastic. £20 delivered.

Wiper linkage ill do for £20 if you buy both.

Antz Mar 28th, 2018 11:26

PARTS SOLD:
front strutbrace
Heater panel
K&N air filter
Centre air vents
A pillar trims
Gearknob
Centre Console
Side markers
Steering wheel
Engine
Turbo
Intercooler

Everything else is still available.

clarkey1984 Mar 28th, 2018 17:07

Don't forget I would like the suspension :)