Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   2007 XC90 Premium Sound Amplifier p/n 30752610 / 31215526 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=222961)

cellieb Feb 2nd, 2015 14:53

2007 XC90 Premium Sound Amplifier p/n 30752610 / 31215526

Happy to collect or arrange/pay postage.

talksmartz Mar 4th, 2015 15:22

Chassis range compatibility?

I am interested in this but have not been able to find info necessary to confirm compatibility. I am wanting to replace the High Performance amp with the Premium amp. (I know it will need a software install from the vendor to turn on the extra channel/options - I'm just interested in the extra power at the moment.)

I have read in some places that the amp model compatibility depends on the chassis number, but been able to find no reference point. Other posts make it seems like I can just swap one for another. Can you (or anyone) weigh in on this?

BigAl5 Mar 9th, 2015 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by cellieb (Post 1841047)
Happy to collect or arrange/pay postage.

I've just removed the premium sound amplifier from my 2007 xc90 executive so I could install a new CarPlay system.

I have for sale:

1) premium sound amplifier
2) the in dash 6 disk dashboard multi-changer.
3) the executive dashboard wooden audio control panel - which houses the 6 disk CD multi changer (and fits directly above the heater controls). And has the telephone sim, hifi LCD and all the audio controls for the amplifier (this has the executive wood trim).

Not sure of compatibility for other models but let me know if you are still looking as I will be putting them on eBay in the next week or so.

Alan

Shpeedy Apr 1st, 2015 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAl5 (Post 1868403)
I've just removed the premium sound amplifier from my 2007 xc90 executive so I could install a new CarPlay system.

I have for sale:

3) the executive dashboard wooden audio control panel - which houses the 6 disk CD multi changer (and fits directly above the heater controls). And has the telephone sim, hifi LCD and all the audio controls for the amplifier (this has the executive wood trim).

Not sure of compatibility for other models but let me know if you are still looking as I will be putting them on eBay in the next week or so.

Alan

Hello,

Parts still available? Can you post or pm the part number fot checking the compatibility? And prices, if you are so kind...

Thanks,

bokabil Sep 18th, 2015 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAl5 (Post 1868403)

I have for sale:

Alan

Hi BigAl,

Just wondering where you had your CarPlay System installed? Is this a DIY-level kind of job or leave it to the pros?

The head unit on the XC90 is out-dated and I'm looking for some ways to spice it up.

Thanks.

BigAl5 Sep 29th, 2015 15:13

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bokabil (Post 1982073)
Hi BigAl,

Just wondering where you had your CarPlay System installed? Is this a DIY-level kind of job or leave it to the pros?

The head unit on the XC90 is out-dated and I'm looking for some ways to spice it up.

Thanks.

Hi, I had mine installed here: http://www.briancarsounds.com/
They also added a rear view parking camera which integrates nicely with the Carplay system. I'm really impressed with the clarity of the rear camera, especially at night. The Carplay system was slightly buggy at first, however, Apple release regular updates in their latest ios systems and mine now works on ios9 really very well. This incorporates the new Siri and traffic in the Navigation App. Because the new all new 2015 xc90's, all Ferrari's, etc now use Carplay as standard, Apple are committed to issue even better enhancements in the future and all software updates are provided free of charge.

If you know about these things then I guess installation would be simple, however I opted to have it professionally installed.

Carbon Nov 21st, 2015 08:59

Hi

Is the amp still for sale?
Also looking for Dynaudio speakers as x4 woofers have blown.
Thanks

BigAl5 Nov 21st, 2015 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbon (Post 2014631)
Hi

Is the amp still for sale?
Also looking for Dynaudio speakers as x4 woofers have blown.
Thanks

Sold mine already, sorry.