Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   VOC Section Events (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Yorkshire Section (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=268434)

V50t5dave May 30th, 2017 11:44

Yorkshire Section

The next meet for the section is arranged for Sunday 9th July 2017 starting at 10.30am at The Heritage Center, Elsecar, South Yorkshire, S74 8HJ.
Parking arranged all welcome even if not from Yorkshire.
Regards David Pearson. contact 07960 210402 or pearsondavid22@aol.com:thumbs_up:

V50t5dave Jun 6th, 2017 09:13

Update. September meet

The fourth meet arranged for 10th September. Elvington air museum, York. 10.30 onward. I have negotiated £6 per car including driver plus one. Any further passengers £6 each. Hot food available on site but I need firm numbers for the catering needs. All welcome even if not from Yorkshire. Message me please so I can liase with the hosts.
Tel 07960 210402 . pearsondavid22@aol.com
David Pearson:thumbs_up:

brian sayer Jun 6th, 2017 18:23

email

dear Dave
tried email did not go at aol
dearDave
I have rescued a 240 estate which is still giving me Lambda headaches
hope to make progress with the advice on the tech website shortly,
used to have amazons long ago when we had meets at ilkley tennis club
regards
Brian
PS if you know any Lambda experts my no 01943 863152 or email as above

V50t5dave Jul 8th, 2017 18:55

Sunday 9th July meet

Yea the meet is still on. I will be there from 10.30 if you are trying to find the group we are behind the Center. Follow the Heritage railway sign round the corner next right. Not the public car park.
Regards David

Flingel Jul 9th, 2017 17:06

Thanks David.

A really enjoyable day.

Dippydog Jul 9th, 2017 19:02

+1 for that.Good weather decent location and nice people:thumbs_up:Always good to be able to put faces to names[or should that be the other way round?]Hoping to make the next meet at Elvington if a space can be booked for me,best not book for eating though in case I don't make it there and if I do I'll just have to wing that bit.

skippyfox Jul 9th, 2017 22:12

Yet another good day out. Big thumbs up to Dave, looking forward to the next meet. That acorn you planted is starting to grow. Hope to see you all at the Northern BKV. Failing that I will be at the Elvington meet up.:thumbs_up:

V50t5dave Jul 9th, 2017 23:19

Elsecar meet

A good day despite the hiccup with parking. New friends plus the usual suspect, Steve. Thank you to all for attending. I will be at the Northern BKV. Hope you all enjoyed the day see you all soon.
David:thumbs_up:

dcw Jul 17th, 2017 19:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by V50t5dave (Post 2295291)
A good day despite the hiccup with parking. New friends plus the usual suspect, Steve. Thank you to all for attending. I will be at the Northern BKV. Hope you all enjoyed the day see you all soon.
David:thumbs_up:

Glad it was a good meet-up and sorry I missed it...

Will be there at Elvington and should also be at the Northern BKV, so hope to catch up again there!

David

Dippydog Jul 20th, 2017 19:39

A clash of dates for the Elvington meet means I won't be their after all I'd got my dates muddled and this is the weekend for the first R.A.F.Scampton airshow.