Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Yard sale! Many original XC90 accessories. Offers invited. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=275350)

Just Drive Nov 25th, 2017 05:01

Yard sale! Many original XC90 accessories. Offers invited.

Due to imminent sale of my XC90, I have the following used items for sale. Please PM if interested. I'm located in Central Scotland. I'm happy to meet half way for the bigger items otherwise I can pack and get you quotes for postage where possible.

Photos available upon request and once available.

Sensible offers only please!

1. 4 x 18" Camulus wheels with Continental 4x4 Winter Contact tyres. Tread depth across centre 3/4 of tyres as follows: Tyre 1=4.4mm; Tyre 2=4.9mm; Tyre 3=4.9mm; Tyre 4=4.7mm. Centre caps included. Alloy wheels are in excellent condition, no punctures repairs. This set was originally bought new from Warwick Volvo costing £1750 (bill of sale to be included if required).

2. Genuine Volvo oval exhaust tip which is one year old. Excellent condition. New price £285!

3. Full set of genuine Volvo window blinds from B pillar back (including clips) New price £!65. Excellent condition, no damage.

4. Metal load guard (graphite colour) located between 2nd and 3rd row of seats. New price £112. Excellent condition.

5. Metal load guard (graphite colour) located between 3rd row and boot space. New price £225. Excellent condition.

6. Two piece, reversible, cargo compartment mats. (Light Umbra colour). Good condition.

7. Full set of used genuine Volvo rubber mats in off-black. Front good condition, middle and rear excellent condition.

8. Thule square roof bars and foot pack. Some fly damage!

9. Towbar wiring adaptor. 7pin car connection to 13pin trailer, positive supply. Cost new £38.

10. If you're really quick, a metallic silver 2011 SE (200) (Tempa spare and Volvo fit tow bar just used for bikes) with full Volvo service history and 113k miles!! Michelin summer tyres are averaging 5.5mm tread.

Peachey169 Nov 28th, 2017 15:59

3. Full set of genuine Volvo window blinds from B pillar back (including clips) New price £!65. Excellent condition, no damage.

I'm after the passenger window blinds only - I have them for the boot area (3 windows) already

Would you split?

thanks

Just Drive Nov 28th, 2017 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachey169 (Post 2342328)

I'm after the passenger window blinds only - I have them for the boot area (3 windows) already

Would you split?

thanks

Hello,

Sorry I won’t split these.

Pejo Nov 28th, 2017 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Drive (Post 2342331)
Hello,

Sorry I won’t split these.

ok then i'm second. could please send the photo? price and postage to bristol please.

thanks.

wan

Oldbrook Nov 29th, 2017 17:07

How much do you want for the exhaust tip please. Dave

Just Drive Nov 29th, 2017 19:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldbrook (Post 2342754)
How much do you want for the exhaust tip please. Dave

Offers invited.

Just Drive Nov 29th, 2017 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pejo (Post 2342422)
ok then i'm second. could please send the photo? price and postage to bristol please.

thanks.

wan

I will take some pictures tomorrow. Make me an offer and I will price the postage.

HiFlyer437 Dec 7th, 2017 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peachey169 (Post 2342328)

Would you split?

thanks

I have a set of two blinds for the rear passenger windows if they are of any interest?

hoody Dec 8th, 2017 19:44

6. Two piece, reversible, cargo compartment mats. (Light Umbra colour). Good condition.

7. Full set of used genuine Volvo rubber mats in off-black. Front good condition, middle and rear excellent condition.

Interested in these, are they suitable for a 2009 XC90? Also location as I'm in central Scotland

Just Drive Dec 8th, 2017 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoody (Post 2346012)

Interested in these, are they suitable for a 2009 XC90? Also location as I'm in central Scotland

Hello. All items are suitable for the MK1 XC90.