Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   For Sale: 4 x Alloy Wheels & Tyres (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=133282)

Lilhosk Sep 5th, 2011 09:17

For Sale: 4 x Alloy Wheels & Tyres

J x Wheel size: 7J x 15

These are MSW wheels, which look like a BBS wheel. They Tyres are FUTE AR 550 Advance. These are directional tyres, with a tread depth of 7 - 8 mm.

These wheels and tyres came off of my Jenson Volvo P1800. They will fit an early P1800 or Amazon.

(The stud pattern - 5 studs- on these is different to later P1800 and Amazon Cars)

There are slight curbing marks on the rims.

These wheels and tyres come with extra long wheel studs and spacers.

You are welcome to try them on your car before you but. The Volvo P1800 they came off of had the rear wheel arch inner edge rolled in to give the tyres sufficient clearance.

Please note that these are rare as hens teeth!!!

The upload of the photos keeps failing. If you would like some pictures, please PM me. I will continue to try to upload them.

£350 ONO

222s Sep 5th, 2011 10:03

I think I remember some pics of your car with these on - if they are the ones I'm thinking of, they are a nice wheel! Btw, what size are the tyres, and any idea of the wheel offset, and also the thickness of the spacers?

Lilhosk Sep 5th, 2011 10:24

Yes - there is a photo on my profile of them on my P1800 - it's a bit small though.

Once I have figured out how to upload the photos, will put one up of them on the car - they do look nice :)

I am not too sure on the tyre size to be honest (the write up is as per the info given to my by my father) - the wheels are currently being stored in my parents garage, so I will get them to look tonight and I will let you know - I am sure my father will know anyway!

Lilhosk Sep 5th, 2011 10:35

Link to photos

Trying to add photos, and a link to photos, and cant seem to do it - sorry :(

minesa240x3 Sep 5th, 2011 23:48

Hi Lilhosk when you click "ADD ATTATCHMENTS"Choose pictures in your computer.Open the picture you want using "PAINT" or other image programme and "RESIZE" them I usually click the resize button and click on the box which already has [100%] and put [50%] click save as and ADD resize to the end of the original file name so you can find the smaller size image easier.

An awful lot of people struggle as the images are to big to upload.Size being the File size not the actual picture size.
Regards Brian.

Lilhosk Sep 6th, 2011 09:10

5 Attachment(s)
Here's the photos :)

I've put one of them actually on the car so you can see what they look like on.

minesa240x3 Sep 6th, 2011 18:29

Well done with the pictures.
So they are? what profile?
A job to tell on the picture.could be 205 ,So 15 inch by something by something.
I could be interested in these but really need the full sizes.

Maybe if the size isn't clearly stated on the sidewall then the exact name and type would give us a start point?
My reinforced tyres for my Limo don't give as much info as some so maybe as yours are directional they are a specific size.
Kind Regards Brian.

minesa240x3 Sep 7th, 2011 21:59

Still very interested.Just need the info and maybe we can do the deal?
Regards Brian.

Lilhosk Sep 8th, 2011 09:57

Hi Brian

Sorry for the delayed reply - I was ill yesterday and therefore avoided computers!!

I have PM'd you a telephone number for my father, who should be able to help with the sizes.

minesa240x3 Sep 8th, 2011 22:18

Thank you I will give him a ring soon.
Regards Brian.