Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   850/x70 S1 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Volvo 850 T5 Manual (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=280730)

MabsT5 Apr 16th, 2018 22:40

Volvo 850 T5 Manual

Evening Guys,

i have only owned this car for a short period with the intention of fixing it, but i havent got the funds nor the time to get it sorted. I bought the car to run as a daily from A to B.

for the few weeks i owned it was amazing....Till the problems starting occuring.

The car isnt mint by far but i paid just over 800 for it with just short of a months MOT.

Specs

Volvo 850 T5 ESTATE.
Miles - 222,222 however the oddmeter has stopped working. My plans were to fix this or replace it.

Full leather interior
All electrics work.
4 new Tyres fitted
5k HID fitted
Headted seats
Cruise Control

Bad Bits

1. The glove box has been screwed in
2. There is a missfire (Changed the plugs and Leads, still persists)
3. Cv Axle driver side needs to changed
4. Radiator is leaking
5. MOT Runs out on the 27th April 2018
6. Driver side Wing has a hole due to rust eating it away. So new wing will be needed

Price - I am asking £600 or the nearest Sensible offer. with the volvo gone hopefully i can put some money back into my M3

Pics i can send to you through Whatsapp or email

let me know guys. This would be a good project for someone with more time

MabsT5 Apr 17th, 2018 08:27

No one interested in this? Will try and post pics up tonight

rudi dudi Apr 17th, 2018 11:10

I don't mean to be unkind...But have you considered if your asking price is slightly unrealistic.

Have a look at the similar 850's and 70's advertised on here very recently and have sold fairly quickly.

The were priced accordingly and in good condition.

No rusty wings or leaky rads.

Hope this helps.

MabsT5 Apr 17th, 2018 11:34

Would anyone parts from it at all? All the wheels are in good condition and the interior isnt too bad aswll

Looks no one is interested

MabsT5 Apr 17th, 2018 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudi dudi (Post 2393786)
I don't mean to be unkind...But have you considered if your asking price is slightly unrealistic.

Have a look at the similar 850's and 70's advertised on here very recently and have sold fairly quickly.

The were priced accordingly and in good condition.

No rusty wings or leaky rads.

Hope this helps.

No offence taken.

What would you put it at? Just need it gone really. it all runs ect

cheers

Baffler Apr 17th, 2018 11:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MabsT5 (Post 2393797)
Would anyone parts from it at all? All the wheels are in good condition and the interior isnt too bad aswll

Looks no one is interested

Parts are always needed and pictures tell a thousand words so try get some up, if you can, to assist with your sale.

rudi dudi Apr 17th, 2018 12:24

I don't know to be honest.Just seems there are better examples out there for the same money.

Try posting some pictures or stick it on Ebay..Lots of idiots bid way to much on Ebay quite regularly so you might just hit the jackpot.

Don't know what you would get in parts for it.Doubt the engine, turbo or box would be worth hardly anything with the mileage.

No idea on the interior or any electrical gubbins.

Good luck

MabsT5 Apr 17th, 2018 14:23

Cheers Guys.

Much appreciated. i will try and get some pictures up tonight.

But i have revised the PRICE TO

£475

Cookeh Apr 21st, 2018 08:22

What are the wheels and seats like? Any pics of those? Depending on condition I may be interested in them if you end up looking at breaking the car.

MabsT5 Apr 26th, 2018 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cookeh (Post 2395268)
What are the wheels and seats like? Any pics of those? Depending on condition I may be interested in them if you end up looking at breaking the car.

Sorry for the delay in the response

i can whatsapp pics to you?

PM me a number cheers