Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   V50 R Design 2.0D FOR SALE (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=157580)

phaedrus Jul 11th, 2012 10:46

V50 R Design 2.0D FOR SALE

2. 0 Diesel R Design model, metallic grey with brushed door mirrors and 18" 'Medusa' Alloy wheels, superb example, with winter pack including headlight washers and heated front seats, lumbar supports, 2 tone leather, Radio/CD High Performance sound system, aux input for Ipod etc, parrot bluetooth phone kit professionally installed, all the usual R design top spec equipment inc cruise control, dual zone Air conditioning, Front & Rear electric windows, Electric door mirrors, metallic paint, Foglights, 2 brand new front tyres, 2 Keys, Trip computer, Full Volvo Service History, has just had its major service at Bells Group Volvo Dealership in Northampton complete with latest Volvo software update, lots of receipts and old MOTs. 71,000 motorway miles, well maintained, HPI clear. Tax and MOT inc. Only selling due to being given a company car. £8,250. Reasonable offers will be considered.
Car can be viewed any time in south Leics, or Stafford or Reading on arrangement. Happy to email photos.

MtillingVolvo Jul 13th, 2012 10:47

Don't think you mention how old the vehicle is....(just found it in your profile, so ammended below)

Is a bit easier on the eyes if you use formatting rather than a block of text:

V50 2.0 Diesel R Design model
2007 (57)
71,000 motorway miles
Tax and MOT inc (How long for each?)
Metallic grey with brushed door mirrors
2 Tone R-Design Leather
18" 'Medusa' Alloy wheels
Winter pack including headlight washers and heated front seats
Lumbar support
Radio/CD High Performance sound system,
Parrot bluetooth phone kit professionally installed.
All the usual R design top spec equipment inc cruise control, dual zone Air conditioning, Front & Rear electric windows, Electric door mirrors, metallic paint, Foglights, 2 brand new front tyres, 2 Keys, Trip computer,

Superb example with Full Volvo Service History. Has just had its major service at Bells Group Volvo Dealership in Northampton complete with latest Volvo software update. Lots of receipts and old MOTs. Well maintained, HPI clear.

Selling due to being given a company car.

£8,250.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Car can be viewed any time in south Leics, or Stafford or Reading on arrangement.

Happy to email photos (may be worth putting them up on here?)

Hope this helps and good luck with the sale...

phaedrus Jul 13th, 2012 10:48

Thanks for the input. It is a 2007 (57 plate) car.
Will try to upload pics now...

phaedrus Jul 13th, 2012 10:52

5 Attachment(s)
Pics attached here I hope

MtillingVolvo Jul 13th, 2012 11:08

You've missed out the fact it has Rear Park assist too :)

phaedrus Jul 13th, 2012 11:15

Oops so I have! :err:
Autotrader advert updated!

kristoff Jul 13th, 2012 11:58

Just to be clear, you're selling because you got a company car but you're also looking for an XC90 here?

phaedrus Jul 13th, 2012 12:04

Yes thats right, we had wanted a 4x4 but getting one as a company car stung me with loads of tax, so im opting for something more economical, then we're selling both my V50 and the wife's micra and going to buy an old xc90 for weekends away camping, towing a boat, etc, while having the economical company car for all the driving I do for work.

kristoff Jul 13th, 2012 12:45

Would've bitten your hand off for this a few months ago but have since bought an s40 1.8 petrol but this is exactly what I'd been looking for. You might think that there are a few around but in fact once you start looking properly there's not that many.

Good luck with the sale.

phaedrus Jul 13th, 2012 13:04

Typical - Shame for both of us!
Thanks