Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   V90 Momentum Driver Dispay 8" question (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=259308)

Boatie Nov 13th, 2016 14:31

V90 Momentum Driver Dispay 8" question

Earlier this week I ordered a V90 Momentum to replace my MY12 V70 SE Lux. Diidn't really look at this section of the forum beforehand. Judging from many topics that may have been a big mistake. Still, time will tell

I wonder if anyone could advise me as to how and when the tacho appears on the driver display (or instrument panel to me) The on-line handbook suggests that it appears according to drive mode selected but doesn't seem to expand. It may be buried in the 588 page PDF but in the course of trying to navigate it I lost the will to live

:SLEEP:

Many thanks

Frank

nu11eaf Nov 14th, 2016 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boatie (Post 2194605)
Earlier this week I ordered a V90 Momentum to replace my MY12 V70 SE Lux. Diidn't really look at this section of the forum beforehand. Judging from many topics that may have been a big mistake. Still, time will tell

I wonder if anyone could advise me as to how and when the tacho appears on the driver display (or instrument panel to me) The on-line handbook suggests that it appears according to drive mode selected but doesn't seem to expand. It may be buried in the 588 page PDF but in the course of trying to navigate it I lost the will to live

:SLEEP:

Many thanks

Frank

it will always be there on the instrument panel but you can choose what it looks like, ie colour or graphics by using drive mode and or the display menu.

Boatie Nov 14th, 2016 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by nu11eaf (Post 2194911)
it will always be there on the instrument panel but you can choose what it looks like, ie colour or graphics by using drive mode and or the display menu.

Thanks for that.

In the end I decided to upgrade to 12" screen. Of all the options possible that would always have been the one constantly in my face-literally.

Frank

neon Nov 14th, 2016 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boatie (Post 2195077)
Thanks for that.

In the end I decided to upgrade to 12" screen. Of all the options possible that would always have been the one constantly in my face-literally.

Frank

Wise choice, 12" screen is very good.

marceloavg Nov 14th, 2016 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by neon (Post 2195086)
Wise choice, 12" screen is very good.

Indeed best thing you can buy as optional imho changes the look of the dashboard and adds a nicer feel/look to the car on the drivers seat...well done

nu11eaf Nov 14th, 2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boatie (Post 2195077)
Thanks for that.

Frank

A much better option and you can choose what the have displayed in the centre of the speedo and tacho, (phone, satnav, media).