Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Events and Meetings (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   South Wales. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=25606)

Madleee Oct 9th, 2006 02:13

South Wales.

How many ppl are in South Wales and meet, or would be interested in having a meet one Sunday a month?

RollingThunder Oct 13th, 2006 12:38

Cymru am byth!

Am feeling homesick now... nevermind, I'll be there on March 17th - to see another glorious victory for Wales! :D

Wind-Dreams Oct 13th, 2006 14:14

im here :hissyfit:in south wales (newport)

not sure how many people would be around this area though that are members that would meet up....i could be proved wrong...

Madleee Oct 14th, 2006 07:07

Meetup places in SWales.

Hello all.
In the past with car clubs I have met at a pub just off the M4.
I use the go to the 'Ty nant' in Radyr which is just off J34 which seems equally fair to those coming from the North, East, and West.

Would be good to meet up with other owners.

jeff.warner Oct 14th, 2006 10:10

South Wales

Hello Lee.
There is a newish (we have been setting up this club for some time) venue for like minded people, the Cardiff & Vale Volvo Club, we meet at the Blue Anchor pub at Aberthaw on the second Wednesday of every month,there are'nt many of us, but we do have a good night there. Also there is a carload of us going up to the N.E.C. shortly to the Classic Car Show there, any way, should you desire, I could furnish you with more details, T.T.F.N. Jeff W.

Madleee Oct 14th, 2006 17:44

Cor Blimey

Thanks Jeff.
That's staggering distance for me I live in St Athan.

jeff.warner Oct 14th, 2006 21:16

South Wales

Hi.
There's another one like us(?) at St.Athan, ---although --i'm not at St Athan.His name is Mike.But that's confidential.

Madleee Oct 15th, 2006 07:39

Mystery Mike

Jeff.
If Mike has a navy blue facelift 740 saloon I think I might have seen him.

You may have seen me in an '89 745 GLE. Silver. Pics are in the 700 series for sale section.

Can you tell me more about your club meets please? Might be interested in the NEC too.

jeff.warner Oct 15th, 2006 15:23

South Wales

Hi.
Mike has a nice Blue 745, which I think he wants to sell, at a very reasonable sum, as to the trip up to th N.E.C. the car is full,but I give you an email address in you private messages so that you could perhaps make your own arangements.
We meet every second Wednesday of the month - you know where- at about 8to 8.30 pm.and could tell you about membership fees etc, right, now I'll go and have a look at your 700 pics. T.T.F.N.

callyuk Nov 15th, 2006 21:34

where these meets ever set up as i have been talking with a couple of people about starting it im up in aberdare so st athan is a bit far for me even if i do work in the power station down there dont really wont to go all that way on my day off