Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Performance Volvo Cars (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Possible rolling -road day at Power Engineering, Uxbridge..Saturday May 10th. (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=10523)

don kalmar union Mar 26th, 2003 13:15

Possible rolling -road day at Power Engineering, Uxbridge..Saturday May 10th.

About thirty of us had a fine day out at Power Engineering(in Uxbridge:nr.Heathrow,M25)last year, meeting up with fellow petrolheads & getting our cars with our latest mods checked out on the rolling road.... bacon butties, tea, cakes and so on and so forth...

I have asked Power Engineering if we may be able to do the same this year & Saturday 10th.May comes up as a good time.

We can liase with Phill to get us all together plus maybe some new faces & some old ones even if they have moved on to Audi and even Jeeps!

If there is interest out there let us know on this forum & we can firm up the date.

Regards, Don.Norchi.

noiseboy Mar 26th, 2003 17:16

RE: Possible rolling -road day at Power Engineering, Uxbridge..Saturday May 10th.

I'm up for that!

Phil :)

doormanpgd Mar 26th, 2003 17:17

RE: Possible rolling -road day at Power Engineering, Uxbridge..Saturday May 10th.

Yes, put me down for a visit to Power Engineering.

Dave
V70'R'AWD

finny Mar 26th, 2003 21:12

im definately up for this one

karlp Apr 18th, 2003 12:06

I would like to join this please. I have a V70 R-AWD which has RICA chip and exhaust.

Karl

IC Apr 18th, 2003 20:39

RE: Possible rolling -road day at Power Engineering, U...

Don, I'm up for the Power Engineering session. Last years session was excellent. Where are all the enthusiasts? We only had a few people supporting the meet at the Crooked Billet last month - it would be a shame if we could not get enough people and cars to have this session.

IC

basher Apr 19th, 2003 15:31

I'd like to come along to that

Chesh740R Apr 19th, 2003 21:30

I've noticed most of the talk on here is based on the 850 and later volvo models but if its allright i'd like to bring the old 740 down to see what she's kicking out before i start work on dropping in her new and mightly improved lump.

PeterD Apr 20th, 2003 19:06

Hi,
Please count me in for this trip if it is going ahead. I don't often remember to log in, so may have missed a meeting at Crooked Billet...I would have come to as am only just down the road in Reading!!

Pete Duncan
Silver S40 T4

don kalmar union Apr 23rd, 2003 15:23

Your 740 and yourself will be most wellcome. To my knowledge we have some non-Volvo participants including an Audi RS6.... and don't forget that Power Engineering have 2 and 4 wheel drive drive rolling roads.

Don.Norchi