Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Rufe Sep 5th, 2011 11:33

I would like to make a quick message to someone whom I have no idea who they are or whether they will see this post:

Who ever it was, you phoned here this morning (around 11:25am Monday 5th September) while I had nipped out to make a coffee and you then spoke to my colleague. You were asking about wheel caps and my colleague had his wires crossed. It is a set of 4 for around £20, but as you had given the part number to him he thought these were the large centre caps for some of the alloy wheels which are around £20 each and hadn't realised it was the kit of 4 'new style' centre caps you wanted. If you call back he now knows exactly what you meant! I am very sorry about that, and of course we have no way to get in touch with you now as he never had any of your details.

Thank you to everyone for your continued comments in this thread, we always read them and all comments really are very much appreciated.

Simon :)

Biotoxic Sep 22nd, 2011 19:25

I received 2 parcels just this morning (10 bolts, head gasket, thermostat + filters) everything I have ordered is there, many thanks.

stephend Sep 22nd, 2011 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by RUTV70 (Post 969956)
...and can I just wish you and Lottie a long and happy life together.!

Neil

^^^^ 4th that! :)

Rufe Sep 26th, 2011 12:24

I would just like to say a quick thank you very much to everyone for your feedback (and best wishes to myself and Lottie on our recent wedding). We always read the comments left here and its great to see so many repeat customers returning to us time after time.

The phoning us rather than using the webform change we brought in back in May this year has proven a success so far.

It means now everyone in our parts team are able to assist with your enquiry immediately and as and when they come in, rather than just me replying to everyone in order they arrive, which in all honesty really was building to an impossible level. This has taken that 'stress' from me, and shared it out between us all here, but has resulted in more people getting their quotes immediately. We still offer a no obligation quote, with a reference number being offered so that you can call us back if you decide to order at a later date.

Please call us for any parts quotes on either of our direct telephone numbers: 01792 790066 or 01792 784242 (Remember to Quote 'C3' when calling, so we know that you are entitled to our best discounts!)

Our mail order genuine parts sales have now been going strong here for many years, and I can only thank everyone for all of your continued support!

All the very best,

Simon, and all of the FRF Parts Team in Swansea :)

Rufe Sep 26th, 2011 17:29

One final quick point. Freeing myself up from answering so many emails does now mean I have more time to spend here on the forums, so once again I am now going to try to be on here offering help and advice where I am able to, just like I used to do much more than recently.

I will now be able to watch the forums replying in threads where I see that I am able too, hopefully I can be of some help!

Simon :)

Steve Matthews Sep 27th, 2011 09:53

Recently purchased a full set of brake discs, pads, handbrake shoes and fitting springs etc. for my 2002 Volvo V70. As always, great service and great prices. Many thanks to Simon and the team at FRF Motors'

mike norman Sep 30th, 2011 19:56

good service

I have recently used FRF for non service parts great service with discount great dealer and worth using.:thumbs_up:

treehorndogsbody Sep 30th, 2011 22:15

First class service

Thank you to all at FRF parts department, for sorting out the correct exhauste parts I needed for my 960 Royal,getting them from Sweden and trying them together to make sure they were 6" longer than the standard 960 system. A good price too. Thanks Guys!

reynolds_p1 Oct 3rd, 2011 15:56

Many thanks to Simon and all the chaps at FRF. Just had a PCV kit and Turbo return oil seal kit off you (both now fitted and done the intended job with minimum swearing!!).

Superb efficient, helpful and knowledgable service, not to mention quick delivery.

Nice to know there are some friendly and reliable places still out there that really do know what they're on about!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Adam

wolfie308 Oct 6th, 2011 12:53

Another thank you and recommendation for Simon and co. Order arrived today as promised. Excellent service.