Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

KJR Mar 4th, 2012 10:34

Excellent Service

I contacted FRF for the price of a number of items and within a short time I received it. Some time later on a Thursday(late in the day) I placed the order and the box arrived here in Spain the following Tuesday. A big thanks to Mike in FRF. Really good helpful service.

DWM Mar 13th, 2012 09:51

Excellent as ever

Nice box of bits arrived yesterday. Top service.

rexer12 Mar 19th, 2012 14:37

FRF VOLVO are great yet again they have helped me out, i rang them and asked about the radio code for my hu605 head unit and they gave me the code with no charge, cheers guys:thumbs_up:

cornerstone Mar 19th, 2012 21:41

Hi I used FRF Motors for the first on the back of the positive posts on this forum and I can say the experience i had can only add to all the other positve comments on here.

The roof on my C70 Cab decided to stop working and i hadn't got the tool kit to raise it manually. a telephone call to FRF and two days later and only £13.29 including postage i had my tool kit.

Thanks a lot guys

Spirit Man Mar 22nd, 2012 13:59

FRF Team

Thanks again folks for such a fantastic service. All service parts and stretch bolts received as usual on day stated at time of ordering and at a price you can't get elswhere.

PiratepeteT4 Mar 23rd, 2012 12:56

Hey how do I go about getting some prices?

SonyVaio Mar 23rd, 2012 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiratepeteT4 (Post 1123487)
Hey how do I go about getting some prices?

< < < FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PHONE DIRECT: 01792 790066 / 01792 784272 > > >
* YOU MUST QUOTE 'C3' WHEN CALLING FOR OUR BEST PRICES! (weekdays 9am to 5pm) *

:star-wars-smiley-01

DanImossi Mar 23rd, 2012 18:39

Hi, I have recently just replaced my alternator belt, but the radio went to asking for the code, are you the man to speak to regarding getting a code for this radio as the previous owner thought he wrote it in the drivers manual but I can't find it anywhere, the radio is the Volvo sc 805 the serial number is V00690 X3099099F.
many thanks for your time and consideration,
Dan Imossi
(Midnight electric blue V40 Estate, "T" plate 188,000 miles and still happy but no music for my sub)

ericbeaumont Mar 25th, 2012 10:51

Dan, you'd be better off ringing FRF direct, as the email/message service is not the main point of contact any more. Explore the FRF thread and you'll find it.

Rufe Mar 26th, 2012 12:45

Hi, while that is correct for parts prices, for radio codes we will still ask you to email us.

Here is a copy and paste from our FAQ: (the link to the full FRF FAQ's can be found in my signature below)

(Q38) I HAVE HEARD YOU CAN SUPPLY RADIO CODES?
Yes we do, and at no cost. We have supplied many radio codes free of charge to Volvo forum users over the years but there are some things we have to point out:

[1] We can only supply radio codes for UK vehicles.

[2] We only supply radio codes to people who email us, not over the phone. Please email frfvolvoparts@gmail.com and ignore the auto-reply you may receive.

[3] We will ask for your registration number and VIN number in order to proceed.

[4] If the code supplied does not work then it is likely that your radio has been replaced at some point in the past. This is not a problem but if this occurs please then take the radio out to find the following information (sometimes these codes may not be on a sticker, but etched into the metal body of the radio):
-Model Number: eg: SC-801
-Serial Number: eg: VO12345A1234567B, OR: M12345678
-Part Number: eg: 3533711

[5] If this second code does not work then it is likely the radio has been re-coded at some point and no Volvo dealer will be able to help, but this is very rare.

[6] Remember that some other Volvo dealers do charge for this service (some upwards of £30 per code) and we offer this service as an extension of the discounted parts supply scheme through the Volvo forums, and as a thank you for the continued support we receive from the forum members.

[7] We reserve the right to NOT supply a radio code if we so choose, at our discretion.