Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Breaking 1961 122S (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=84984)

konio-nt Nov 29th, 2009 02:45

Breaking 1961 122S

4 Attachment(s)
As it seems for now, there is no interest in buying my project 1961 Volvo Amazon 122S, so I will have to break it for a parts.
Front grill, tail lights, bonnet and bootlid already have dibbs on them, if you are after other body parts or seats, ss exhaust, full front axle (will need new shocks) or other parts just ask here or PM me or txt 07789528064.
Car is in pretty good condition, it's a shame it have to be broken, but it's simply case of better money as a breaker then as a whole car sold all together.

Regards
Konrad

konio-nt Nov 30th, 2009 22:48

Bonnet, bootlid, front panel/grill, rear lights (lenses) are reserved. Need to check chrome air intakes dash panel plastics and rear mud flaps as someone is interested.
Still have seats in reasonable condition, doors, ss exhaust, engine block with head, gearbox, propshaft, front wings with mirrors and almost full interior, make your pick :)
Also if someone is interested, rolling shell will be also aviailiable with car numbers - I do have all documentation for a car from Volvo factory in Sweden, confirmation from Norfolk city council etc. If you want to rebuild the car, I've heard reg plate itself is worth quite a lot, I had few people asking me about V5 for this Volvo. Reg is 8174 VF and as far as i know it was not given to any other car!

bellybug Dec 1st, 2009 08:46

hello does the engine have twin s/u carbs if so how much for manifold.thanks danny

classicswede Dec 2nd, 2009 09:43

How much for the full car?

Quarterless Dec 2nd, 2009 10:39

Dai haven't you got enough! lol.

lizardking Dec 2nd, 2009 16:37

I could be interested in the boot handle and the steering wheel mate,how much posted to notts?

classicswede Dec 3rd, 2009 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quarterless (Post 593264)
Dai haven't you got enough! lol.

ERM kind of but Its such a shame to see a early model stripped for parts.

konio-nt Dec 4th, 2009 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lizardking (Post 593391)
I could be interested in the boot handle and the steering wheel mate,how much posted to notts?

Steering wheel is here, boot handle have dibbs on them :)

konio-nt Dec 4th, 2009 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by classicswede (Post 594095)
ERM kind of but Its such a shame to see a early model stripped for parts.

You knew I wanted 300 pounds for it on ebay, which was absolute bargain! :p

sikboy Dec 12th, 2009 13:02

Hi there

having just aquired an Amazon myself i'm looking for a small piece of chrome trim that is missing from mine.I'd be interested in the small piece of trim on the rear nearside roof pillar (the piece that goes next to the rear windscreen and around the side towards the door)if possible?

thanx ;)