Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   PV, 120, 1800 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=277005)

123GT-AMAZON Jan 13th, 2018 14:15

Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE

2 Attachment(s)
Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE
Dark green with Tan interior recently fully resprayed I have owned the car for a few years drove like a dream ( one of the best Estates I have driven ) but needed bodywork doing so it came off the road to carry out the repairs one winter after which it went to the Bodyshop as a hospital job to fit in when they could do it last year I got the car all back together with new suspension bushes all the crossmember cleaned & painted many new seals , lock barrel on the rear tailgate .
The car has a full M.O.T standard exhaust twin down pipe a really Nice smooth B20 with OVERDRIVE all working with no oil leaks , callapsable steering fitted , ready to come to view hopefully it will find a keen Volvo enthusiast to enjoy . £13,000
My email is robertwhitton@btinternet.com Or pm me

123GT-AMAZON Jan 13th, 2018 14:24

I have more images but the forum hates multiple image attachments it tags as photo 1 all the time so errors when trying to add more

volvoid Jan 13th, 2018 15:33

please put up some proper pictures, and a price

123GT-AMAZON Jan 13th, 2018 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by volvoid (Post 2357246)
please put up some proper pictures, and a price

Please read above and also here is a link to images as this forum has issues with images being attached viewed via Dropbox thank you

please click here to view in Dropbox

Or Facebook users can view via here

Facebook link click here

Derek UK Jan 14th, 2018 15:18

What's with the sunshade on your camera Rob?

Some new red paint on the engine would have been nice. Ha'porth of tar.....

I have this on my database as being ex Ireland, very rusty and owned by Heckflosse (James). Is that history correct?

Looks nice now.

123GT-AMAZON Jan 14th, 2018 15:44

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Derek UK (Post 2357626)
What's with the sunshade on your camera Rob?

Some new red paint on the engine would have been nice. Ha'porth of tar.....

I have this on my database as being ex Ireland, very rusty and owned by Heckflosse (James). Is that history correct?

Looks nice now.

Hi ya Derek ,

Happy new year the shade is my iPad cover it shadows the shot taken I normaly take it out of the case when taking photos but I needed to take a few quickly at the time when taking them .

The engine was a test I was unsure of the condition me being me I thought I would put the engine first in get the car running and then see all was ok , if I had painted the engine I would have had a bad one to have painted it to only pull it out again but it was sweet as a nut with a full service ( good Castrol oil with new original oil filter volvo fitted ) but I can paint them in if need be easy enough with manifolds removed three coats and bolted back on .

I have owned the car for a few years now think since 2013 I gave you details back then it had bad inner wings at the front and arches with one rear valance at the passengers rear end all new fitted by me when I did the work also a new drivers door sourced before the full respray . So the rust has been cut out and replaced with new repair panels .
I bought the Estate from James yes and also fitted correct Tan interior back in the car 🚗 to bring it back to original spec .

Kind regards
Robert.w

T5Sweep Jan 14th, 2018 16:54

Oh good lord that is cool.

SimonJessop Jan 27th, 2018 21:32

this looks beautiful, unfortunately a little out of range though.

123GT-AMAZON Jan 29th, 2018 20:29

I will update soon with better images just waiting on a nice day with camera in hand

123GT-AMAZON Feb 1st, 2018 11:28

I have listed the car on eBay now aswell using clearer images with info added

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volvo-Ama...-/332539809150

Kind regards
Robert.w