Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

740 In France Nov 6th, 2009 12:55

Great work once again received my parcel in the post midday today. I was a bit worried with the postal strikes but it arrived safely and well packaged. I will be placing another order shortly. Many thanks to Brookhouse volvo and the team. James::thumbs_up:

KrisSWFC Nov 20th, 2009 09:57

Hi Simon

First time I have used you but certainly wont be the last - EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

Cheers

aquickone Nov 28th, 2009 15:36

Hi Simon,
I am looking for the bulbs that go on the air-con unit on my '54 plate V40. All 3 of them seem to have gone! I have removed the unit and extracted all of the old bulbs, how much is it for all 3 bulbs including the holder things delivered? I am in Yeovil in Somerset. I have tried private messaging you, but it says your message box is full?

Many thanks for your help on this.
Aquickone.

Rufe Nov 30th, 2009 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by aquickone (Post 591637)
Hi Simon,
I am looking for the bulbs that go on the air-con unit on my '54 plate V40. All 3 of them seem to have gone! I have removed the unit and extracted all of the old bulbs, how much is it for all 3 bulbs including the holder things delivered? I am in Yeovil in Somerset. I have tried private messaging you, but it says your message box is full?

Many thanks for your help on this.
Aquickone.

Hi mate,

I am sorry my inbox was full, but this can happen especially after a busy weekend of incoming messages while I am not here to answer them (and if i forget to make some room mainly! sorry). If it ever happens again please use our email address which is frfvolvoparts@gmail.com which should never fill up as its storage is simply HUGE! :)

I have replied to you by pm, many thanks for trying us for a quote.

Simon :)

drox Dec 4th, 2009 18:27

I'd just like to say a (belated) thanks to Simon & the team for their great service. They supplied me with genuine Volvo timing belt kit, water pump, pulleys etc cheaper than I could get locally for non Volvo items. Super fast delivery too. Highly reccommended.

VanhireBoys Dec 8th, 2009 06:15

Hi Simon and Mike
Got the stuff for my V40 .. Super service and advice. Yous are pleasant to deal with and really knowledgeable... Top men and very reasonable postage. Far better service than the main dealer we have here in Galway.

I'll be giving yous a shout again for discs and pads ....!

Thanks a mill

Donal

740 In France Dec 8th, 2009 18:24

Once again what can I say:thumbs_up:. Superb service. Well boxed, quick delivery. Received today!! Can't fault the team at Brookhouse volvo. Many thanks. James.:thumbs_up:

Mike1967 Dec 8th, 2009 21:20

Thanks Simon for my front and rear discs and pads . LOL they are heavy arnt they !

Thanks for your help today at the dealership ! Will no doubt see you soon .

Mike aka Stiggy

Rufe Dec 9th, 2009 15:48

Thanks to everyone once again, we always appreciate reading feedback from those who have used us.

Over Christmas I will be lucky enough to be off for two full weeks, but the dealership, including the parts department will still be open other than on weekends and the bank holidays.

I will be here until Friday 18th December, then off until the new year, returning on Monday January 4th 2010.

If anyone wants to order parts during that time, it won’t be a problem if you have already been in contact with myself here in a private message or at my email address (below) and I have given you an Order Reference Number. Please call us up as usual with this order reference number to make the payment and provide your details. Anything that was to be sent with Royal Mail WILL be affected as they are also closed over the Christmas period, and the couriers we use may also not be running on full steam, but I haven't been given details as yet.

If you do not have a reference number and call us while I am off the others here will be able to help of course, but it wont be myself, so ideally please get a quote from me before I am off for Christmas to ensure you get the best possible deals. Any prices I give you a reference number for are valid for the next month or so, so keep those numbers to hand if calling.

I am here for another week or so, but I thought it best to make this point now as when I am off it does cause a few headaches, and the order reference number system we now use has proved very successful.

So all that's left to be said now is Merry Christmas and a Happy 2010 to everyone in the Volvo Owners Club, from all of us at FRF Volvo Parts Department!

Simon :D

fowlerman Dec 11th, 2009 13:34

Hi Simon,
Just a quick thanks, parts arrived Tuesday am, not bad considering they were only despatched Monday, all now fitted. Brilliant service, good prices, refreshing to get dealer who is on the ball.
Once again many thanks.
Pete.