Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

rodi1 Jul 5th, 2014 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rossi-fan (Post 1685058)
You may need to contact Simon at FRF Swansea, he hasn't been on here since January.

where should i contact him ? I'm quite new in this forum :))

Rossi-fan Jul 5th, 2014 23:30

FRF Volvo, Swansea

harvey07 Jul 22nd, 2014 21:15

Another massive thumbs up for Simon & FRF...called them after calling my local dealer who seems to be charging even more than the RRP & also stated there would be 'no discount available as you didn't buy the car from us'!!!

Simon & co saved me between 10 & 18% on the RRPs & even more over my greedy local dealer, even once I factor in postage costs!

I'll not deal with anyone else, these guys deserve our business.

Thanks again lads.

P.s Just got to patiently wait...all of about 36 hours for the items to arrive. No great hardship !

neanderthal Aug 30th, 2014 20:42

hi all i bought a radio off ebay.and the person says it was in good working order....so when i received it there was no code(person made an excuse about it)....so i got in touch with simon at FRF and within no time he sent me a code for my volvo hu-605 radio and it worked.....unfortunately the cd was ka-put.no wonder there was no code with it...my apologies to simon,but very grateful for his time and effort.because of simon i was able to get a full refund.....:thumbs_up:

volvo always Aug 31st, 2014 21:21

A big thank you to Simon and all at FRF:thumbs_up:

I recently ordered quite a few items for my 240 GLT and it's lovely to see the service is still excellent, well packaged and thoroughly professional.

Well done. James:thumbs_up:

keith1963 Sep 11th, 2014 18:38

Another happy customer, purchased my PCV kit earlier in the week and fitted it today, sadly I had to ring back and order some Pintle washers as one broke on removing the injector rail, other than that great service and very friendly.

Slevin Sep 11th, 2014 18:58

How can I contact with him?Sorry this thread is too long to read so i would be happy if someone helped me.
Thanks

Edit: found it :)

Bluebottle Sep 15th, 2014 20:31

Happy to add another endorsement to the excellent service provided by FRF. Replacement mirror glass received within 3 days of initial contact, well packaged and courier service (city link) also spot on with delivery times.

BB

mauser1905 Sep 17th, 2014 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by harvey07 (Post 1698408)
Another massive thumbs up for Simon & FRF...called them after calling my local dealer who seems to be charging even more than the RRP & also stated there would be 'no discount available as you didn't buy the car from us'!!!

Simon & co saved me between 10 & 18% on the RRPs & even more over my greedy local dealer, even once I factor in postage costs!

I'll not deal with anyone else, these guys deserve our business.

Thanks again lads.

EXACTLY. That's why I drive to Dundee to get my car serviced or any thing else. I am happy customer too with FRF Volvo.
And I too bought my truck from south as got 4k off tag at Raymond Chapman Yorkshire. And when I visited local dealer wouldn't even budge for 100quid!

volvoid Sep 24th, 2014 12:43

timing belt volvo 850 2.0 M58 GPF

as your pm box is full
how much for this please