Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Wants (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=168)
-   -   Plastic Door and Centre Console Trims (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=131176)

Daim Aug 7th, 2011 15:51

Plastic Door and Centre Console Trims

Hi!

Am looking for a set of plastic (!!!) door and centre console trims. Must be from C30, S40 or V50 (year doesn't matter). Main thing is: no broken parts and plastic!

Any one got some suggestions?

Thanks

Damien

gmbj27 Aug 10th, 2011 13:17

Trim

Hi Daim

I've got plastic (walnut effect) trim if you want to swap it for aluminium or similar (from V50 2006).

Daim Mar 11th, 2012 16:58

Am still looking! Can't swap! Would like to buy!

Door trims and the centre stack trim! Only plastic please!

SonyVaio Mar 11th, 2012 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daim (Post 1114248)
Am still looking! Can't swap! Would like to buy!

Door trims and the centre stack trim! Only plastic please!

Daim, I've got a full set of Walnut trims (plastic) and centre console if your interested.

They are just sitting in the shed from when I upgraded to the R-Design trim. Make an offer matey you can have them.

:star-wars-smiley-01

Lee '71 Mar 11th, 2012 21:46

Hi Brian, I'm still looking for the r-design interior door trims if you know of any going anywhere? Not had so much of a sniff at any since I started looking late last year!

SonyVaio Mar 11th, 2012 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee '71 (Post 1114526)
Hi Brian, I'm still looking for the r-design interior door trims if you know of any going anywhere? Not had so much of a sniff at any since I started looking late last year!

Sorry Lee, not seen any R-Design ones come up lately but will keep my eyes peeled for you. I've got a spare R-Design centre console but it has a few dimples and marks from a previous owner. Going cheap to anyone who wants it, ideal if your happy as it is or you can always Wrap it.

Lee '71 Mar 11th, 2012 22:48

Thanks but I got an almost brand new centre console already. The guy you pointed me in the direction of with the C30 breaking turned out to be a waste of time (not your fault I know), we agreed a price for some items but then he never got back to me and when I contacted him again he was always busy and would look the items out tomorrow and that was early December last year so I've given up on him now.

SonyVaio Mar 11th, 2012 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lee '71 (Post 1114588)
Thanks but I got an almost brand new centre console already. The guy you pointed me in the direction of with the C30 breaking turned out to be a waste of time (not your fault I know), we agreed a price for some items but then he never got back to me and when I contacted him again he was always busy and would look the items out tomorrow and that was early December last year so I've given up on him now.

You can match up what you've said with my ebay message.

Daim Mar 12th, 2012 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonyVaio (Post 1114426)
Daim, I've got a full set of Walnut trims (plastic) and centre console if your interested.

They are just sitting in the shed from when I upgraded to the R-Design trim. Make an offer matey you can have them.

Is the center one (around the radio) plastic too?

Very important: they all must be plastic... :)

Volvorforlife Mar 12th, 2012 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonyVaio (Post 1114585)
Sorry Lee, not seen any R-Design ones come up lately but will keep my eyes peeled for you. I've got a spare R-Design centre console but it has a few dimples and marks from a previous owner. Going cheap to anyone who wants it, ideal if your happy as it is or you can always Wrap it.

How cheep is cheep and what are the marks like?

BTW I thought that all the dash trims were aluminium except for the wood and fake wood.