Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   XC90 '02–'15 Sales (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=173)
-   -   Spares or repair XC90 Active Premium 2010 (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=304019)

Mikey1980 Feb 27th, 2020 18:32

Spares or repair XC90 Active Premium 2010

Hi, I will be listing on eBay but thought I would see if there is any interest in here first. I am selling my 2010 XC90 Active Premium for spares or repair. The main issue is the Steering is heavy so could be a pump, rack or UJ. This happpened at the same time I was getting ready to replace it and I haven’t got round to fixing it and am ready to see her go now. Overall it’s in really good shape apart from the starring and a crack in windscreen tug will need replacing. The turbo and cam belt were relaxed at 150k miles and the turbo intercooler was replaced in July last year, it has sat nav, rear parking camera and other than the usual damage to the drivers seat’ the interior is grey through your. Additional options include the adapative bi xenons, 3rd row AC, auto child locks etc. Current mileage is 187k. Starts and runs fine but has not MOT. Location is Newbury, Berks. I have owned since August 2012.

Please PM me any questions or offers. Will be getting it cleaned on Saturday and pictures posted.

TruckbusUK Mar 2nd, 2020 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey1980 (Post 2604520)
Hi, I will be listing on eBay but thought I would see if there is any interest in here first. I am selling my 2010 XC90 Active Premium for spares or repair. The main issue is the Steering is heavy so could be a pump, rack or UJ. This happpened at the same time I was getting ready to replace it and I haven’t got round to fixing it and am ready to see her go now. Overall it’s in really good shape apart from the starring and a crack in windscreen tug will need replacing. The turbo and cam belt were relaxed at 150k miles and the turbo intercooler was replaced in July last year, it has sat nav, rear parking camera and other than the usual damage to the drivers seat’ the interior is grey through your. Additional options include the adapative bi xenons, 3rd row AC, auto child locks etc. Current mileage is 187k. Starts and runs fine but has not MOT. Location is Newbury, Berks. I have owned since August 2012.

Please PM me any questions or offers. Will be getting it cleaned on Saturday and pictures posted.

Is it not a bit excessive breaking the beastie for parts rather than just replacing the rack if thats what is needed (the much cheaper option,) or is there more wrong with it?

Mikey1980 Mar 6th, 2020 10:33

It probably would but I just don’t have the time to sort it with work, and now someone has decided to park in the back of my new car on the M25 I just want it gone as it’s one less thing to deal with.

ovlov09cx Mar 9th, 2020 13:26

Spares

Hi, thanks for this post. Are the below items available?

- drivers seat belt plastic gate on b pillar
- automatic gear knob and leather gaitor
- boot gas struts
- headlight with buns and motors
- rear driver side tail light with bulb and wiring harness and bolts
- black parcel shelf too
- our of interest what year is the UK day nav dvd?

Please dm me with your mobile number re the above. I’m new and can’t dm back yet...

Mikey1980 Mar 10th, 2020 13:04

Hi, sorry I am not breaking it myself. Also it’s in the garage today to see what the actual issue is to see if it’s economical to get back on the road.