Volvo Owners Club Forum

Volvo Owners Club Forum (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/index.php)
-   Trader's Offers & Discounts (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   FRF Motors (Volvo) Swansea (https://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=57125)

Volvo2002 Oct 3rd, 2012 15:30

Received my Solenoid gasket today. As ever friendly service and quick postage. Can't ask for more :)

DennisR Oct 7th, 2012 13:41

Thank You

Just bought a strut brace and a set of wheel lugs for my C70, good price, quick delivery, what more do you want,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:a1:

Dancake Oct 7th, 2012 17:46

Once again great service from FRF. Got brake fluid sorted for me at a great price and very quickly. Can't get better than that :thumbs_up:

johrea Oct 15th, 2012 17:54

Just ordered some bulbs n stuff from FRF

Top quality service from Simon

Many Thanks

John

Darth Vol Oct 23rd, 2012 10:40

Hi Simon

your inbox has exceeded it's limit so can't send you an in-mail:)

Bren :)

Volvoline Nov 1st, 2012 21:40

Hi Simon cant contact you on the PM.

how much is a couple of top strut mounts shipped to Israel ?
This is an S40 2.0T P2 with regular standard suspension. 2003' model year.

Please PM me when you get a chance.

Rufe Nov 2nd, 2012 10:24

Hello,

[1] For any Non-UK members please email me with any enquiries at frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

[2] For all UK members please simply call us on either of our direct parts department telephone numbers: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272. Remember to mention Discount Code "C3" when calling, (if you cant remember the code simply make us aware that you are a Volvo Owners Club forum user!)

Thank you very much as always!

Simon :)

Hallmarker Nov 11th, 2012 18:53

Thanks once again to Rufe and the team for great customer service. Ordered parts on Tuesday - delivered Thursday by courier who texted a delivery slot (with an option to change!).

By the way, I reckon 4 litres Volvo anti-freeze at £12.18 is a fair deal; and I fear we've a cold winter ahead......

johnjb Nov 11th, 2012 22:16

Excellant service parts delivered next, well done Mike

DaiRees72 Nov 13th, 2012 20:28

Good to meet you on Monday Simon, I still don't know about those mudflaps though...

Nick44 Nov 23rd, 2012 14:47

Thanks Again

Hi Rufe and chums at FRF.
Another pleasant transaction with friendly and knowledgeable parts people. :)
The price is the cream on the cake too.

C20XXX Dec 5th, 2012 09:05

Good day:

my name is Gorka, i´m from spain.

i need a full mounting kit to fit a genuine volvo 850 sw rear spoiler.

could you give a quote?

Regards

Rufe Dec 5th, 2012 15:17

For all enquiries:

[1] For any Non-UK members please email me with any enquiries at frfvolvoparts@gmail.com

[2] For all UK members please simply call us on either of our direct parts department telephone numbers: 01792 790066 or 01792 784272. Remember to mention Discount Code "C3" when calling, (if you cant remember the code simply make us aware that you are a Volvo Owners Club forum user!)

Thank you very much as always!

Rufe Dec 21st, 2012 09:32

Merry christmas!

All of us here at FRF Volvo would like to wish all of our customers and forum friends the very best for Christmas and New Year! It's been another fantastic year for us and we look forward to being able to help everyone with their Volvo parts once again in 2013! So thanks again to you all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you all on January 2nd 2013!

Darth Vol Dec 21st, 2012 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 1314249)
All of us here at FRF Volvo would like to wish all of our customers and forum friends the very best for Christmas and New Year! It's been another fantastic year for us and we look forward to being able to help everyone with their Volvo parts once again in 2013! So thanks again to you all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

See you all on January 2nd 2013!

Hi Simon, Mike and Geoff (Jeff?)

Many thanks for the excellent service you provided to me over the past 12 months in terms of answering my numerous queries relating to my AWD project and for the deadly prices including postage costs to west ireland.

Very happy with FRF and plan to always use you for parts as the years mount up on the Volvos. I'll pop in next year with the finished product (AWD 855 250bhp Conversion project) when I pass by in March on the way to central europe for a mountain bike vacation in the car and say hi in person.

Merry Christmas to you all too.

Bren :)

Nick44 Dec 21st, 2012 14:30

Yet another thank you to Rufe (Simon), and Jeff at FRF

Hi Guys,
Happy Christmas!
Another FRF superparts delivery is fitted, as always thanks for the excellent service.
Gave you a mention in my last colum in Driver magazine, hope it helps.
Nick.

Westyman Jan 9th, 2013 12:08

Ordered part from FRF, good discount, good communication from Interlink....

Just one problem, wrong part! Invoice is right, part is wrong LOL

Hopefully resolved now with correct part to come. Issue very well handled by Mike at FRF.

outnumbered Jan 9th, 2013 21:01

parts arrived many thanks:thumbs_up:
aux belt
tensioner and pulley
mike

Westyman Jan 11th, 2013 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Westyman (Post 1325359)
Ordered part from FRF, good discount, good communication from Interlink....

Just one problem, wrong part! Invoice is right, part is wrong LOL

Hopefully resolved now with correct part to come. Issue very well handled by Mike at FRF.

All sorted. It's when things go wrong that you get a measure of an organisation's true ability. Bouquet to FRF

Clickuk Feb 6th, 2013 17:31

Great service from these guys, discounted prices and very helpful unlike my local volvo dealer, will use these guys again.

osbourne one-nil Feb 7th, 2013 14:48

Ordered a driver's-side rear lamp cluster yesterday morning, just had it delivered safe and sound. Perfect! Thank you.

Nigetill Feb 13th, 2013 17:48

Just ordered a 13 pin harness and trailer module for my new wesfalia detatchable towbar from FRF Swansea.
Next day delivery, couldn be more helpful and the money i saved is enough to get the software download done so the job will be done properly.
Thank you for the help guys.

tt82 Feb 20th, 2013 15:59

Recieved my new bulbs from Simon and his boys yesterday. Fantastic service once again.

volvo always Mar 11th, 2013 14:44

Hi Rufe/FRF.

I emailed you just and got an instant email back to say we can no longer take emails from my Email Address and for me too call you for an instant quote. Why is this?

I find it much easier to just quote a reference number to order and be able to view at a glance the individual items cost beforehand, rather than trying to decide which to buy while on the phone to you.

James:thumbs_up:

JamesV70R Mar 11th, 2013 16:07

The following post is linked to from Simon's post, this should answer your questions.

http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showpo...&postcount=368

HTH,

James

Jack_of_all Mar 19th, 2013 08:43

top service from these guys. very helpful on the phone. Ordered my towbar wiring harness through them for a great price, and even gave me details on the software i "might" need when it was plugged in.

By the way the 2013 modulal/wiring kit wont function without a volvo download....took my local dealer 10 minutes to install and test.

Rufe Mar 19th, 2013 09:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by volvo always (Post 1371588)
Hi Rufe/FRF.

I emailed you just and got an instant email back to say we can no longer take emails from my Email Address and for me too call you for an instant quote. Why is this?

I find it much easier to just quote a reference number to order and be able to view at a glance the individual items cost beforehand, rather than trying to decide which to buy while on the phone to you.

Hello James,

I can see you have been shown the link to my post about this.

We still give no obligation reference numbers for people to have a think about our prices and we certainly never put anyone under any pressure to make any purchase when on the phone. We offer everyone a 5 digit reference number (in the same way as before) and you can then simply call us back when ready to proceed with your order.

Many thanks to everyone for your continued support and feedback. Our mail order sales are currently going stronger than ever and for this we would like to thank each and every one of you who have used us in the past.

All the very best,

TruckbusUK Mar 19th, 2013 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack_of_all (Post 1377281)
By the way the 2013 modulal/wiring kit wont function without a volvo download....took my local dealer 10 minutes to install and test.

So whats the download for? ... the trailer module was PnP the download used to be to disable the rear fog light when the trailer electrics were attached (optional requirement) ?

Jack_of_all Mar 19th, 2013 15:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by TruckbusUK (Post 1377335)
So whats the download for? ... the trailer module was PnP the download used to be to disable the rear fog light when the trailer electrics were attached (optional requirement) ?

on my 09 XC60 it was pnp, although i used an aftermarket kit on that

But just got new 2013 xc60, and it wasnt pnp. all it did was flash the indicators when you touched the brake. so it needed a full download to activate. Apprently it also works with caravans with LED lights too.

jamies volvo Mar 19th, 2013 18:12

Recently tried FRF for some parts for my car,will definately be using them again.
Good price and service,highly recommended,thanks,Jamie

jgjones095 Mar 20th, 2013 21:58

hi simon

tired pm in you but your box is full.
just to say hi, I called you earlier today at frf regarding parts for my v70xc. x*** cno

following our phone call I drove back to work from lunch and the car broke down yet again.

damn volvo lol.

cheers jon.

volvo always Mar 20th, 2013 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rufe (Post 1377309)
Hello James,

I can see you have been shown the link to my post about this.

We still give no obligation reference numbers for people to have a think about our prices and we certainly never put anyone under any pressure to make any purchase when on the phone. We offer everyone a 5 digit reference number (in the same way as before) and you can then simply call us back when ready to proceed with your order.

Many thanks to everyone for your continued support and feedback. Our mail order sales are currently going stronger than ever and for this we would like to thank each and every one of you who have used us in the past.

All the very best,

Hi, thanks Simon:thumbs_up:
My Grandparents phoned to order parts on my behalf as I only have a mobile and the order arrived last Monday when you said it would:thumbs_up: Arrived nicely boxed and all now fitted! Looking forward to the rotor arm from Sweden.

Thanks for your great service once again:thumbs_up:.

rudi dudi Mar 21st, 2013 22:15

Simon's a good guy down there..

Tomo9945 Mar 22nd, 2013 17:01

Just saved over £60 on front discs and pads for my V70 R Design today. Thanks chaps, can't thank you enough. As always your service is second to none

mrboost Mar 26th, 2013 10:55

Used for the first time yesterday. Bought alarm siren kit and front and rear mud flaps. I saved at least 20% on the whole order. Very helpful and polite on the phone. Will deffo be using again.

Cheers

Volvo2002 Apr 10th, 2013 16:12

Hi Simon.

How much is the Oil filter (Genuine Volvo part) for the Volvo S40/V40 96-04
Oil Filter 1275810

Sump washer - 977751.

Including postage how much altogether? Will be ordering on Friday :)

phaedrus Apr 11th, 2013 08:44

Brake pads and discs received very quickly, fitted by me at the weekend. Excellent service, well recommended (them that is, not my brake fitting services!)

Haizum74 Apr 11th, 2013 15:38

Bought some sparks, fuel filter, cabin filter and oil filter. Excellent service yet again, parcel arrived on the day as promised and even the mechanic I use was happy that he was fitting actual volvo parts lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Volvo2002 (Post 1392549)
Hi Simon.

How much is the Oil filter (Genuine Volvo part) for the Volvo S40/V40 96-04
Oil Filter 1275810

Sump washer - 977751.

Including postage how much altogether? Will be ordering on Friday :)

For my oil filter and washer it came to just over £6 odd (not including delivery) but bear in mind price might change and also different model but it gives you a generic idea.

griston64 Apr 13th, 2013 18:59

Hi Simon

Could you get me a price for a set of 18" Ymir Alloys ?

Cheers

kevinbis Apr 14th, 2013 14:21

Well Packaged

I got to say that I was very Impressed with the packaging of my Radiator.
Thank You Mike.
I have used FRF a few times and have always been happy with the service they give.
I was a bit dubious as to whether a delicate radiator would make it to me with couriers being a bit rough with the parcels sometimes, but it arrived in perfect condition and fitted a treat.